SLP line lock installed! *PICS*

• Sponsors (?)

Man you guys got nothin' on my battle scar :D Pics to insue, but quarter inch wide, half an inch at the deepest part, was holding a wrench with all my might and slipped and cut myself on the wheel well... when I opened up my hand (since it was closed gripping the wrench) the cut opened up WIIIDe and I saw white fat or something ripping inside my hand.

Should have gotten stitches but I had no health insurance at the time lol... but it got healed up eventually.

hotmustang331 said:
And be sure to post pics USMC :nice: ....and Jason lets see your SPOTLESS engine bay :rolleyes: :rlaugh: . (ill probably regret that)

Ask and you shall recieve! :D

2002MustangGT005.jpg

Just givin' you a hard time mang! :D :rlaugh:

Attachments

• 2002MustangGT005.jpg
    2002MustangGT005.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 69
Ohhh...pretty engine bay :rlaugh: . Me= :owned: haha.

Pics Christie?

And hey UDT, any word on those stickers?

Thanks for the props everyone!!!

And I really let it go this morning on the way into work :D. It was on their private property (no cops...and security doesnt drive around that early). I stopped on the hill and put it into 2nd, locked it down and let her go (4500-5000). Filled the road with smoke and slowed down the guy that was coming behind me as he drove through the smoke cloud haha. I let the line lock off and put down about 150' of rubber.....it should be there for a few months. Which is more than I can say for my tires :(. Theres darn near nothing left now...I cant believe it ate THAT much off. Probably about half what it had. Or close. (note: pass tire looks like it did before the burn....drivers got hit hard. Stripes are equally black :shrug: )

^ Yea, im going to have to control myself lol. I just wanted to do one good burnout...and thats byfar the best I ever done. But man you should buy one....feels so awsome as the rearend jacks up and teh car doesnt try and jump sidways...and its SO easy to get them going. Their only like $105 (after "stangnet" discount on mustangtuning) .

hotmustang331 said:
Ohhh...pretty engine bay :rlaugh: . Me= :owned: haha.

Pics Christie?

And hey UDT, any word on those stickers?

Thanks for the props everyone!!!

And I really let it go this morning on the way into work :D. It was on their private property (no cops...and security doesnt drive around that early). I stopped on the hill and put it into 2nd, locked it down and let her go (4500-5000). Filled the road with smoke and slowed down the guy that was coming behind me as he drove through the smoke cloud haha. I let the line lock off and put down about 150' of rubber.....it should be there for a few months. Which is more than I can say for my tires :(. Theres darn near nothing left now...I cant believe it ate THAT much off. Probably about half what it had. Or close. (note: pass tire looks like it did before the burn....drivers got hit hard. Stripes are equally black :shrug: )

Don't do burnouts with D/Rs or super soft compound tires on the street without using a little water. . . otherwise, they'll disappear at an alarming rate!