Smoked lights any good??

vp6799

Aug 15, 2006
Massachusetts
I was thinking about getting a set of smoked lights, but i'm stuck on how much light that they give off. Also what will look better on a black stang, smoked or clear??

Does anyone here have a set of smoked lights, if so how good do they light??

What do you guys think would look better on a black stang, smoke or clear???

I'm stuck on what to get..:bang:

Vic

• Sponsors (?)

Definately Smoked ;) Clear doesn't cut it on a black car.
stormy_car__sn1.jpg

5985.jpg

ah yes--lol, sorry if i'd already asked you. i think those are the same ones--i think i remember Matt saying something about Art (artsperformance) getting them from the same place blueoval does. look sick, man! i'm thinking twice about hacking them to fit a projector/HID set-up in them.

man nik, that car is sexy......LOL I was actually thinking about getting those same wheels. I was checking up on them last week. Now all I have to figure out is what size to get. I was also thinking about the Cobra front bumper. I like the way it looks.

What do you have in it for springs to lower it?? How much did they lower it??

I guess that the smoke lights are the winners. Now I have to find an extra set of rear lights to try and smoke them to match the fronts.

Nik_95Cobra said:
Thanks man. Far as springs I'm running Eibach Pro-Kits. Combined with the Adjustable AGX shocks they provide an excellent ride. Juuust low enough not to scrape everywhere.
I just order the smoked lights today from BlueOval Ind. Not a bad price for the complete set. There cheaper than 50Resto's lights.

Do you know how much those springs lowered your car?? Also what's the info on those wheels (size, offset)??? I want those wheels, but i'm lost on the offset to get.

Vic

91LX_5L said:
I can get anyone these lights at $165 shipped, PM me if intrested, hookin up my 94-95 stangnet homies.
My order has already been processed.:bang:

I only paid $180 for the lights so it wasn't that bad. 50 resto wants $239 for them. Seems like alot of people like the sets from blue oval ind, so that's where I ordered from.

Vic

91LX_5L said:
yea i have been told blue oval, upr, etc are all made by one company
This might sound stupid but what's UPR???? I'm new to the mustang scene. I was lost in the honda world, then I got lost in the off-road world for a while. I like the mustang world better...:nice:

Vic