sn-95 dash in a fox??

lskiller

Jan 6, 2008
Im bored and sitting around thinking and was wondering if a sn-95 dash would fit in a fox body? i hate the dashs in the foxs and like the sn95 ones just brain storming since i have nothing else to do in iraq :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

yes it has been done and can be done.

the dash bolts in with minimal modifications. but wiring it up takes some time and patience. theres a large thread about this on corral in the paint and body section. the center console takes some work, and door panels are a pain in the butt.

the wiring shouldnt be that big if a pain. if i was to do the sn95 dash then i would prolly go carbed to easy the pain. i havnt done anything to the car yet and just thinking, although i do have a basement full of car parts waiting for my return. hehe guess ill hit up the salvage yards when i get back to stl for a donor car

the wiring shouldnt be that big if a pain. if i was to do the sn95 dash then i would prolly go carbed to easy the pain. i havnt done anything to the car yet and just thinking, although i do have a basement full of car parts waiting for my return. hehe guess ill hit up the salvage yards when i get back to stl for a donor car

check out this thread he just got done doing a whole newer style dash in an 81.
He has a few threads going on this project.

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=747734