SN95 Color Pic Request.

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
MAINE
I think after this year providing I do everything I want to get done I'll be pretty much done mod wise on the car and would like to turn my attention to other things like fixing some of the dents/scrapes that are on the car and I was thinking of a color change since this is my third Red Mustang and I dont want something of the norm. Ive always liked the orange colors but Ive seen a few copper Shelby Cobra's and they were very nice! So does anyone have any pics of any Copper SN95's? I think that color w/ satin rims would look very good!

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

3572377776_68f3361bff.jpg

Buddy of mine has a 96 cobra that is painted a Mazda shade that is also kind of like that. Color is blazing copper...bought off a local board member several years ago. Tried to find some pics but they have all been removed/no longer active but you can google the color.

wow that blazing copper is really nice too. If you add a lot of pearl to a paint job does it give it that deep wet look?

Pearl is in most cases added after the color and what it does is exactly what it sounds like...it adds a pearl like sheen to the color, a lot of ghost images/stripes are achieved by using pearl. The clear is what makes it look "wet". The combo of correct base/primer, number of color coats, and clear is what gives a paint the depth and wet look.