sn95 conversion....i have a complete 96 cobra setup...can i use those front lines or.

killer5.0

5 Year Member
Oct 8, 2009
do i need 94-95 front soft lines? and do i get the ones for the cobra or not? since i am putting cobra discs front and back. also, might sound like a stupid q but...you do just reuse the stock fox spindle bolts right?

thanks

• Sponsors (?)

You have the 96 spindles, rotors, calipers & lines? Yes you can use the Cobra lines, but you will need an adapter fitting for the passenger side where it attaches to the car since all the SN95 lines are smaller on that side than the Fox hard line. Some of the parts stores have them, it is a Weatherhead 7828 fitting. And yes, use the Fox strut to spindle bolts.

I have done the SN95 swap both ways, the first time I used 87-93 hoses but had to flip them side to side and grind down the lip on the caliper that holds the 94-up lines straight. The second time I used 94-95 hoses and cut the passenger side line and double flared a larger fitting on. No other modifications needed, I definitely recommend getting 94-95 hoses. Any other inputs??

yes i have 96 spindles rotors calipers etc...but im using 94 spindles...im going to resell the 96 spindles. just going to use all the other cobra components. thanks