So How did everyone do for christmas?

SVO1

Lord of The somethin' somethin' somethin', hell, I
Oct 25, 1999
Lord of uh, hmm what was it again?
Hope all are well! Only small problem we have is my Daughter is teething and has had a fever/been cranky for the last day and a half :(

As for the holiday, I did pretty well!
My Parents got me a vintage ford Gas tank bank, and a Quarter panel for my 65, so now I have everything to finish the body.
Mary/Jillian got me A nice low slung creeper with a light/headrest, new Mechanix gloves, some tools, boxers, and most improtantly, the permission to get my XR7 :D

My in-laws got me all new shocks for my 65.
And My Sister in-law/Brother in-law got me the Granada outer tie rod ends I needed for my 65.

So in all I did pretty good I think!

So Post up, what did you get?

• Sponsors (?)

I did awsome, Got new clothes (which i needed....the hollier than thou look is kind worn out if ya get my drift ;) ) and i got a makita die grinder, the size of this thing is amazin, i should be able to port like no other ! Also a few giftcertificats to various places including my home away from hom (in-n-out). Hope you guys have an awsome day with friends and family, and dont forget, JESUS is the reason for the season...he Always gives the Best gifts! :nice:

I got a really sweet florescent drop light (2 bulbs, both on a seperate switch for diff brightness, few hooks, etc, old lights sucked blew lights way too much), a really nice subwoofer amp (alpine - 350 wrms), a panasonic dvd player, some clothes, a subsciption to 5.0 Mustang & Super fords, and a fewother odds and ends.

mr_woodster said:
JESUS is the reason for the season...he Always gives the Best gifts! :nice:

alright I got a bill for school :nice:
and I got my insurance bill for the Lightning :nice:
Yes I was siked!

Actually I got a few little simpson odds and ends and a week before christmas I got a Craftsman box and 250pc set to fill it with. Don't get any ideas It was 51% off. :D

Jacket, gloves, Mustang calendar (ooooh January is awesome, silver Roush), 3/8" breaker bar, metric wrench set (both Craftsman, yay), some cash, and a couple books. My car is gonna be my biggest present this year, with the swap going down hopefully this weekend. :D

Ash

I got a $75 gift certificate to Advance Auto Parts, Mustang Calendar, subscription to 5.0, and a massive coffee table Mustang book called "40 Years". It's awesome, it even has a whole big chapter devoted to the SVO! :nice: A few other things too.

I think I'll go to the parts store tomorrow and burn up those gift cards. :D

I got a Sony Cybershot 3.2 MP digital camera, a Ford blanket, some clothes, lots of chocolate, some stuffed animals, a safety/first aid kit for my car, a Helly Hansen fleece, pyjamas, Mustang calendar and some polar fleece sheets for my bed (wow those rock mmm so soft...)

Many car pics to come! :nice:

MSM0075 said:
noooo!! don't smoke up the metrics!!!
If I were smoking metrics, it would be a cross between crying and having the time of my life. Crying, becuase I can't afford to buy $200 tires. I know that radartec takes care of his car, and still manages to have plenty of fun though. :nice:

My parents won't support modifications I do, however, I did get some 1/4" sockets, and a battery charger.
I also got a ticket to go to disney world with the family, a 20" TV to replace my worn out 13", some clothes and other such things.
As for none official chirstmas gifts to myself.... I have an appartment lined up for moving in mid January :D, and I built a new computer to replace the 400mhz I have been using. :rlaugh:

Here are a few shots of what i got :) That I took with my new digital camera 5.0 Mega Pixels :nice:
attachment.php

attachment.php