So how fast is my mustang?

CManT1914

Feb 5, 2004
Killeen, Texas
Fast enough to beat an LS1, an 05 GT, a handful of SRT4's, and now a modded Mach 1. :) I raced this dude the other day, started at a 50mph roll (which sucks for me, since 3rd is too low, and 2nd gear winds out to fast, but whatever) and I instantly jumped him a carlength. Hit 3rd and he pulled back a little, but then I was gone! Hit 4th and he was a few carlengths back. Not bad I think considering I haven't done much tuning, and he had some mods at least. I know he had exhaust, I think he had gears, and I don't what else (he had gauges too, so who knows?). I thought it was pretty cool, those Mach's are pretty quick!

On another note, a girl that works at the dealership drives a 6.0 GTO with a 6spd, I'm wondering if I can take her. :scratch:

• Sponsors (?)

CManT1914 said:
Fast enough to beat an LS1, an 05 GT, a handful of SRT4's, and now a modded Mach 1. :) I raced this dude the other day, started at a 50mph roll (which sucks for me, since 3rd is too low, and 2nd gear winds out to fast, but whatever) and I instantly jumped him a carlength. Hit 3rd and he pulled back a little, but then I was gone! Hit 4th and he was a few carlengths back. Not bad I think considering I haven't done much tuning, and he had some mods at least. I know he had exhaust, I think he had gears, and I don't what else (he had gauges too, so who knows?). I thought it was pretty cool, those Mach's are pretty quick!

On another note, a girl that works at the dealership drives a 6.0 GTO with a 6spd, I'm wondering if I can take her. :scratch:
HAHAHA PIITB!!!!!:D

mootang said:
yeah you can take her because most girls don't know how to bang the gears

While true most of the time, but dont count her out. Dont at the street races there was a girl with a 99GT that would bang the gears just as hard as any of us would. But that ability doesnt come along often:flag:

dammit, this dude around here has a yellow mach 1 with exhaust and a few other mods, and he revved at me the other day in my dd (00 v6 auto) i was so pissed. i was in the turning lane and he was in the lane beside me about half a car length ahead revved and turned around to look at me. ohh man i was sooo pissed, i cant wait to catch him on the street or better yet at the track with the gt, on his stock goodyears i will eat his ass up. i will stick the pushrod up in him lol.

mattkimsey said:
What do you run? rwhp?

No dyno numbers, no track times. The mustang has been breaking down quite regularly for the last 4 months, so I haven't been able to do any tuning. I just got my new fuel pump in this afternoon, so hopefully I will stop running lean up top after I install it.