So, I Really Want This Style Steering Wheel.,,..nevermind Bought A Mono

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
I dunno why, but I love this wheel now. Problem is I can't find it anywhere. eBay is a dusty desert, and I've pinged the local groups with no response.

Does anyone have one kicking around? I'd prefer something in excellent condition. Looking for the style with this horn pad and the stitching.

DSC03042.jpg
mmfp_1105_09_o+1986_ford_mustang_GT_convertible+steering_wheel.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I dunno why, but I love this wheel now. Problem is I can't find it anywhere. eBay is a dusty desert, and I've pinged the local groups with no response.

Does anyone have one kicking around? I'd prefer something in excellent condition. Looking for the style with this horn pad and the stitching.

DSC03042.jpg

87 and up door panels in that four eye....

I'm sure some did get ordered that way.

Always strange the way people order cars. Mine was ordered as a loaded 5.0 LX with AOD, sunroof and A/C and all power features including block heater....but no cruise control. Have never seen it another fox like that.

It actually had a dealer installed cruise on it, which I removed years ago. Strange way for a fox to be ordered

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

DSC03042.jpg

@Mustang5L5, there was a craigslist add local to us and the guy has two for $45.00 each. I'll see if I can find the link.

@Mustang5L5, there was a craigslist add local to us and the guy has two for $45.00 each. I'll see if I can find the link.

I remember seeing that on the FB groups, but couldn't find the link/post at all and gave up. I can't remember though if it was the LX style wheel without the faux stitching.

Either way, if you do find it let me know.

I remember seeing that on the FB groups, but couldn't find the link/post at all and gave up. I can't remember though if it was the LX style wheel without the faux stitching.

Either way, if you do find it let me know.

Found it. It's on the New England Mustang Parts FB page. Just do a search for "steering wheel" on the page if you are a member and you will find it.

How about a local junk yard.They can teletype the wheel needed, to all junkyards
Found it. It's on the New England Mustang Parts FB page. Just do a search for "steering wheel" on the page if you are a member and you will find it.

Found him. Not in the best shape though. Unsure if I'd rather pay $50 for a so-so one or put that towards paying $100 for a nice one.

I'm sure I can ebay it later though