So it turns out that the cop that wrote my ticket

Saleen311

Dec 8, 2004
Hampton, Va
is one of my good friends next door neighbors and I have actually poker with a few times.

I never once looked at him while he was at the car because of the bright ass light. I wouldve recongized him and probably wouldve gotten off. I showed the ticket to my friend and he recognized the name and sure enough it was the same guy.

DUN DUN DUN

• Sponsors (?)

yeah i sold him my old gt hoodscoop. it did take me a while because the hood was in a garage (not my own) plus I work two jobs and with the holiday season it was just really hard to get it out quickly. Trust me its on the way. Sorry

gets popcorn from daggs....
popcorn.gif

Even though Performance Red is freaking out, I have to say something in his defense. Saleen said that it's on it's way, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it has been SHIPPED. It could just mean Saleen is going to ship it out today, tomorrow morning etc. Not to knock anyone, or take any sides.

Saleen, good luck with the ticket being dropped!

is one of my good friends next door neighbors and I have actually poker with a few times.

I never once looked at him while he was at the car because of the bright ass light. I wouldve recongized him and probably wouldve gotten off. I showed the ticket to my friend and he recognized the name and sure enough it was the same guy.

DUN DUN DUN

So doesn't that mean he would have recognized you as well??? He had your ID, address, name and saw you and he still gave you a ticket.