Sold the 91LX...Kinda hard to watch it Drive Away...

Stinger

Founding Member
Jul 7, 2001
Shawnee, KS
Well, I sold my 91LX that I did the 91-93 turbo swap write-up on, as well as most of my other tech articles. It was my first "project car" and I put alot of time and money into her.

I sold it to a guy from about an hour south of Atlanta. He flew up here and drove home. He just called me earlier and said he hit a deer in Mississippi :puke: I haven't seen pics yet but he's still driving it so it must not be too bad. He said it wouldn't got over 45mph but I told him to check the IC tubing and sure enough, the crash popped one of the connectors loose.

Sounds like the kid has big plans for the car. He already had a Cobra R SVO hood and a full body kit sitting at home ready to go on. He also had a complete set of headlights and tailights on order. Said it was going to the body shop the weekend he gets home for a complete paintjob and such (and a bit more work than expected now). He said he's keeping the same paint scheme, just respraying it and adding the fiberglass goodies.

RearView.jpg

Wheels%2015.jpg

Wheels%2012.jpg

Wheels%2010.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Damn dude....I figured someone would have to saw your nuts off to get that car from you :eek: Now are we going to have to put you on Suicide watch for a few weeks to make sure you're taking this well? It took me a while to get over selling my SVO....I just got over the sale this weekend. Yup, right when the price of fuel finnaly got to 2.25 for super :rlaugh: My new truck is awsome but spending 60+ a tank of fuel on a truck that gets 11mpg city/ 16-19 hwy is insane:puke: That hwy used to be about 13mpg until I put a bed cover on her.

Anyways, be cool.
Ray

The car was still damaged...not that it was all that serious.

He's not a ricer...he's no different than all the guys here that put GT or Cobra body kits on their 2.3's...

http://akamai-lq.****.com/resize?sq=400&uid=298792332&mid=42738