Some may enjoy this pic, well everyone will get a kick out of this.

MAC'n89Blckstng

Jun 11, 2003
NJ
Got this as a picture message from my friend.

"They wouldn't come pick me up to go riding so whatever."

asherscar.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

thats great, is that a 250 or 500? i used to have a 250 with all kinds of stuff done to it. I miss that thing so much.

Me too..i spent tons of money fixing that thing up, 2 weekends after I got it done I went riding and ended up flipping down a hill breaking the frame and bending alot of crap. :( :( :( :(

That GT needs a quick spray under the hood before he goes showing it with the thing open like that. Even some rattle-can paint would suffice. Bare fiberglass does not equal pretty. :)

The first pic reminds me of last weekend when I was picking up a box spring set for Mum. In lieu of having a truck or station wagon or something, we just strapped it on top of the notch with a nylon cord and reached out the window to hold it down so it didn't blow off. The friggin' thing was almost bigger than the whole car! :D

That GT needs a quick spray under the hood before he goes showing it with the thing open like that. Even some rattle-can paint would suffice. Bare fiberglass does not equal pretty. :)

Thats old news. We painted the underside with base clear when we painted his engine bay. The ground effects are going to be taken off, its gonna be slammed with the saleen lip left on.