Some pics of the C6 for anyone interested

BLK_DVL

Sep 18, 2003
Hillsboro, Or
Took some pics of the C6 after applying a few hundred coats of NXT to help protect the black paint from the start.

I plan on doing some exterior mods first, powdercoating/poishing/chroming the wheels(still debating), tinting the windows. After that Ill start on the mods: a catback or muffler swap out, long tubes, intake, cam only swap with tune( remove the crappy torque management system), and maybe a gear swap. The ones in the car are week since I didnt get the Z51. As far as getting parts for Vettes does anyone know a good place locally that could answer lots of questions I have?

Well here they are:

jesse1.jpg

back.jpg

c6side.jpg

Picture_049.jpg

Picture_050.jpg

c6engine.jpg

c6open.jpg

Picture_069.jpg

sideoutside.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Darkness said:
You could trade your wheels for some CCW's I've seen some people wanting a strait trade for C6 wheels on the CF.

That would work for me. I would love to get another set of CCW wheels, especially for just trading in the stockers.

BTW, is that the guy with the Z06 with the 427 and two bottles in the back?

SonicBSnake said:
That would work for me. I would love to get another set of CCW wheels, especially for just trading in the stockers.

BTW, is that the guy with the Z06 with the 427 and two bottles in the back?
Yes, he's the one with the black C5 with the NX bottles in the cage, but its not a Z06 nor does he have a 427. Last he had was a 382 and he recently totaled that car, he's painting it blue I think.

Here's his website: http://gen3motorsports.com/

Very nice Vette. You just keep getting nicer and nicer cars. One of the 1st to hit 500 around here with the cobra, then the high price Nissan, and now the Vette......great choice. I had a vette 8 yrs ago, man I loved that car....enjoy it

Damn....that's a sick looking car man, congrats. The only mods I would make to it would be having the wheels powdercoated black and body tucking them and windows tinted black as well to match.

I love how this car is layed out and how it's designed as it's just perfect.