Some scary stuff I saw on TV this weekend.

**NOTE Before you post a comment, read my entire post.NOTE**
I was watchin a show on crop circles this weekend and found it pretty interesting. Let me acknowledge that I'm not a firm believer in the crop circles but I also don't discard the possibility. Ok well Jaime Maussan, a famous UFO investigator got called out to Europe to interpret a new crop circle and he said it was some type of calendar, kind of like the Aztec calendar, and that it specified that the Earth would come to an end in 2012. I know, I know, it sounds absurd but check out the following. They then interviewed a NASA scientist and he said that they haven't released any info of this sort to not create a panic, but that they predict that the sun will pentrate through the ozone and cause all sorts of national disasters in about 6-7 years which will be 2012. Another thing he said is that the Earth is already feeling the affects of the sun in some parts of the ocean, it's building heat and will be released within this time frame. He said that was the cause for Katrina taking an upright turn in the Gulf because 1 of the 2 hotspots is in the Gulf. Check it out. Also last night, I just caught the end of some show having to do with the coding in the bible and that it is predicted that a nuclear war will start the end of the world in 2010. They said that a 4 nation treaty would be signed(which was in 2003 including the US and UN and the show was recorded before the treaty was signed) and that would be the beginning of a war that would last 7 years ending up in a nuclear war causing total devastation. I don't know what to think, some of these things really seem way out there but who knows. It's not like we can do much, I guess it's better to die all together than go through the pain of seeing a loved one die. Please give your opinions, I don't want to have typed all of this for nothing.

• Sponsors (?)

IF that is the case I might as well put some orders in for Mustang parts since I'll never have to pay for them...

I have r4ead a few books about UFO encounters and while I may not 100% beleive I definitly admit they are probably out there.

it wouldn't surprise me, china and korea both have nuclear technology along with cruise missle technology, "thanks Al Gore" and they both hate us. odds are it will come from those a holes. and then there is france and russia providing these arab terrorists with weapons, etc.

interesting topic :D . i have seen a few shows on crop circles and they showed how people make them. im not saying all were man made but you should see what they could do with a piece of wood and rope. as far as ufo's go i think of it this way, how could we be the only beings in the whole universe. i think there has to be something else out there in all that space. now about the bible code stuff i saw a show about, thats some crazy ****. skip every few letters in the torah and have incrypted messages. only time will tell.

It is an interesting topic. But theres always always going to be **** like this. What about y2k causing a mass problem? Thats not a deadly example, but. And peak oil, if you really want something scary type peak oil into google. That is inevitable. You know how CLOSE we were to nuclear war in the cold war? Hardly anyone knew how close we were...I don't think the world will let it happen again.

did anyone hear about the piece of the mountain or volcano in africa or somewhere close to that, thats is going to break off and cause a tsunami that will be huge and travel across the atlantic and wipe us out. as far as the hurricanes and the warm waters i heard that is a natural occurance. i think we get a few busy seasons every 20-30 years.

Wow I will just be starting my life at the time. I'll graduate 2010... great... 2 years... :bang:

Honestly, that **** scares the **** out of me because I believe it. Look, we never could have imagined or fathomed what just happened down south because of Katrina. We all thought, "that would never happen to the US." Well look, it did and it was total chaos. Look at 9/11, the current war in Iraq. **** is happening all around us and our eyes are closed. Damnit reality really sucks.

94-302-vert said:
Let's be perfectly Honest... we knew Katrina was coming, we just didn't know when... New Orleans was overdue for a major hurricane (cat 4+)...

there was a study on what would happen if a major storm hit the area 5 years ago. they knew what would happen if the waters rose and the levys broke. they predicted exactly what happened.

Dont believe everything u hear/see on those Discovery/history channel specials. ALot of them are very entertaining, but theres alot of opinions/false info made to look fact.

The bible coding crap is all BULL

Last i heard the ozone layer actually regenerates itself, meaning "the hole" is acutally closing...

I love all the crop circle stuff, its very cool. Who really knows whats causing it, but THE MOST interesting thing is the ORBS that are present at many of the sites. Theres alot of video footage of the crop circles aftermath, and you will see clear as day these white orbs flying/hovering over the circles(really low to the ground) then just flying off. They are present at alot of the circles.. Now whats that all about??

Interesting but I do not believe in extra terrestial life, and many of the crop circles have been proven bogus.

In my opinion many people believe in extra terrestial life because they cannot cope with the fact that we are alone and our planet is in just the right spot to sustain life. If the earth were any closer or farther away from the sun, none of us would be here. As far as telescopes and satellites can see into space, the only intelligence can be found on earth.

yellow1995Cobra said:
Dont believe everything u hear/see on those Discovery/history channel specials. ALot of them are very entertaining, but theres alot of opinions/false info made to look fact.

The bible coding crap is all BULL

Last i heard the ozone layer actually regenerates itself, meaning "the hole" is acutally closing...

I love all the crop circle stuff, its very cool. Who really knows whats causing it, but THE MOST interesting thing is the ORBS that are present at many of the sites. Theres alot of video footage of the crop circles aftermath, and you will see clear as day these white orbs flying/hovering over the circles(really low to the ground) then just flying off. They are present at alot of the circles.. Now whats that all about??

I wonder if the orb thing could be a natural phenomenon :shrug:

yes, we are not SURE of other life, but think about it, the milky way galaxy is over 100,000 light years across, a distance we will never achieve, we are but on solar system in one of its outer spiral arms, and there are at least THOUSANDS of other galaxies in the universe, to think that in all this space that is incomprehensible to the human mind, that we are the only living things, is downright arrogant, and foolish to boot. As for the world ending in 2012, that is when the mayan calender has it ending Dec 23, 2012, and the mayans were excellent at predicting time, so It has me a little worried. Regardless I am throwing an end of the world party on Dec 22nd, and everyone is getting wasted!