Somebody Help Me Out w/C&L MAF.....

StangTtops88

Oct 1, 2003
Wichita, KS
I just got a 76mm C&L MAF from a guy off here, and it has a 30# sample tube in it already. I need a 24# sample tube for my setup. I know somebody on here has to have a 24# sample tube they arent using/want to sell. I know this is the wrong forum, but I've already posted it twice in the "Classifieds" w/no responses. I called C&L about doing a swap, and they said they'd probably do it, but werent thrilled about it. Especially since I didnt live near by so they could check it out/test it before they sent me another one. And a new one is almost $40 shipped. I know somebody on heres got one they dont need. I be willing to buy or trade my 30# for a 24#. Help me out here!!! Thanks in advance. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Well the guy over at corral.net wont do it. Said too many people are already interested in the whole package deal.

I think Im gonna call C&L back and ask them why everyone else is buying them for $25 and they wanna charge me $36. I know $36 aint alot, but damn, its right after the holidays and all my Christmas money is gone, so $36 is alot right now to the wife - who thinks I've already spent enough - C&L and injectors after Christmas. hehe. I guess I will have to wait :( .