Someone PLEASE tell STRYPE to stop following me!!!

Busted07

I need my gorilla to be about an inch longer.
Nov 15, 2005
Ok so you can see in his current avatar that he followed me to jamaica.

Well, i decided to try and save some cash here recently and refinish my livingroom table instead of buying a new one (save cash = more parts for stang)

I need to take the finish off the table so we can restain it a darker color.. Picture of said table:

View attachment 442261

so i go to home depot, buy all my crap and get movin on the table... im just about done, and run out of stripper (never a good thing, always have plenty of stripper) anywho, i didnt want to drive all the way back to home depot, so i go to the local hardware store, walk in the door, and the dude asks if he can help me. i tell him to direct me to his strippers and he shows me the isle. At this point, i dont have much more left, so im looking for the smallest, cheapest can they have. grabbed it, brought it to the counter, and started paying for it. while dude is ringing me up, i look down and read the label... and i busted out laughing in this 60 year old dudes face... this is what i read:

View attachment 442262

Strype is alive and well in louisiana too!!!!! :jaw:

• Sponsors (?)

Henceforward said:
Wow, that sure is a cool, uh, project car, shootin' for 3-4 HP? :shrug:

I just gave her a tune up.. had to finally break down and get a new high performance 20x1.75 tube for the front tire..(lightweight of course) so ill see if i can finally get the front end off the ground... pics to come.