sooo, what are you doing today?

mr_woodster

Jul 28, 2003
Riverside, CA
hm hm hm, im porting my turbo head today....wonder how far i will get. Darn unshrouding valves is a pain, i should have known better...ive already done this once before! Perhpas ill get some pics if i can barrow a dig camera (since my battery charger decided to leave !) ....so what are you guys upto?

• Sponsors (?)

I am chilling, cleaning the block of my engine of oil :( (Don't ask...I posted earlier..) wondering how to make my intake work with the current setup and still pass inspection, etc, babysitting as of right now though, pops' is coming over after work to help me see where the leak is coming from, ENGINE WORK, WOO HOO!!!

I'm at school on a computer with a sticky left SHIFT key, trying to think of someone to use for my Introductory speech that's due in less than three hours. Needs to be 1-3 minutes, and use the following format:

Introduction Outline
Subject
Members of the class—it is my pleasure to introduce to you today a very special guest who will be speaking on the subject of_________________ ___________________________________________________________.

Importance
This is an important and valuable subject that will aid you in__________________________________________________________.

Qualifications
He/she works as the ____________________________________________.
His/her credentials include _______________________________________.

Guest Speaker
Today, he/she is going to share some important tips on how you can ____________________________________________________________.
Please welcome ____________________________________!

Who can I use? :shrug:

Ash

Asha'man said:
Hah! I thought of Lee Iacocca, did a bit of googling, and now I have my speech. :D The originator of the Mustang, who better?

Ash

could have done it on me, Since i am the slowest porting person in the world! my qualifactions include, tearing apart 5.0s, tearing apart 2.3, and hoping one day to get them to work again ;O) I also type 25 post' a minute ....if that counts for anything.

update: almost done with one exhuast port, phewy what pain in the exhuast port(if ya know what i mean ). :p

keep it real
-wood

Filed License Renewal's for 2 radio stations,

a settlement agreement for 4 stations,

and other associated job requirements, and I'm spent.

boo hoo.

Gonna go home and let the weekend playing commence! :nice:

later guys,

Ah, another beautiful day of ....what else, but Porting! Today i finished fixing a minor hole that formd in one of the bowls of an exhaust port. It seems only one was "that" picky, the rest of the exhuast bowls evened out quite nicely and will look sweet after i polish'em. Also did a pretty quick (1hr) unshrowding of the intakes, i left one undone so i can show the differnce between them , shrowd'd vs unshrouded....anyways, hopefully get my BIG valves tomorrow :p so i can have a valve job and install on this head...seems to be holding me back from getting my motor together. LET THE WEEKEND COMMENCE! :nice: