• DONK 1.jpg
    DONK 1.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 186
  • DONK 3.jpg
    DONK 3.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 196
  • Sponsors (?)

as I posted on another forum you posted this at:

While I am not a fan of that look, i think it doesn't look that bad, really.

I definitely think it looks better than any of the full-size coupes or sedans I've seen given the donk treatment. And obviously the owner has a decent attitude in having the cajones to build a car that doesn't fit in with the usual Mustang II OR donk crowd...

Looks like a 74 in pretty decent condition, too.

Personally, I'd drive it...

Come on...You don't like that? You can have Mustang power with Bronco like handling. The best of both worlds.

:rlaugh: :lol:

I have to admit to being in that infinitessimally small segment that would love to have a Mustang II on a 4x4 Bronco frame. Sure, it would be a PITA to get in and out of, but I've seen a few of them and thought they were mighty cool lookin'.

But I wouldn't drive one with donks on it...

:rlaugh: :lol:

I have to admit to being in that infinitessimally small segment that would love to have a Mustang II on a 4x4 Bronco frame. Sure, it would be a PITA to get in and out of, but I've seen a few of them and thought they were mighty cool lookin'.

But I wouldn't drive one with donks on it...

Lance where you gettin that GT500 tuned at?

I like the look of them as well, but pretty much the same way I like the look of the MII body on a Bronco 4WD frame...fun to look at, but not fun to drive.

I hate driving next to the 22" and 24" donks because they are so darty and unpredictable on rough roads. At least in a lifted 4x4 you have some bit of the original suspension left. Most donks have the suspension so maxed out that they don't have any travel left.

And just imagine those steam roller tires in a good rain...