Southern OC mustang owners!

90foxcjr

Jun 16, 2019
California
So I've been searching through Craigslist and Facebook marketplace and so on for some decent seats for my 1990 mustang that I'm building as a daily! And I'm in a pickle where this became my only car and I've been really putting in my hours to get this car done and this would be one big hoop for me. So if anyone has any contacts or info on where to get good condition drivers side and passenger side Black seats (preferably leather but no biggie) and all the hardware as well including the brackets. They can be years between 89-93 or preferably 99-04 seats. All hopefully under $500? Also if you help me out I work at the shake shack I'll make sure to give you a discount!

• Sponsors (?)

So I've been searching through Craigslist and Facebook marketplace and so on for some decent seats for my 1990 mustang that I'm building as a daily! And I'm in a pickle where this became my only car and I've been really putting in my hours to get this car done and this would be one big hoop for me. So if anyone has any contacts or info on where to get good condition drivers side and passenger side Black seats (preferably leather but no biggie) and all the hardware as well including the brackets. They can be years between 89-93 or preferably 99-04 seats. All hopefully under $500?
Also if you help me out I work at the shake shack I'll make sure to give you a discount!

Well that right there makes it all worth it.

Reactions: 1 user
So I've been searching through Craigslist and Facebook marketplace and so on for some decent seats for my 1990 mustang that I'm building as a daily! And I'm in a pickle where this became my only car and I've been really putting in my hours to get this car done and this would be one big hoop for me. So if anyone has any contacts or info on where to get good condition drivers side and passenger side Black seats (preferably leather but no biggie) and all the hardware as well including the brackets. They can be years between 89-93 or preferably 99-04 seats. All hopefully under $500? Also if you help me out I work at the shake shack I'll make sure to give you a discount!
I have a driver's side black seat upholstery, no mounting rails or metal frame for the seat back. The upholstery is in good condition, no rips or tears. PM me if you are interested....