Spec Stage III on a DD?

My car is my DD and I like to play in auto-x, open track and at the strip. After the clutch swap I plan to add cams, headers then I gues the next upgrade would be some form of power adder. I was looking at the Spec Stage 3 since its not much more than the stage 2. I'm thinking of also going aluminum flywheel when I swap the clutch. I'm just worried about driving around on the street with the stage 3. Anyone have any experience with a Spec stage 3 on a daily driven car?

• Sponsors (?)

You'd have much better driveability sticking with the Stage 2 and steel flywheel. If your gonna autocross, I suppose the aluminum flywheel will be a benefit but it's a street tradeoff.

Stage 2 is all you'll likely need even with a poweradder (he'll, I've still got the stock clutch) and it's much smoother than the Stage 3.

True, but I found the Stage 3 for only $16 more than a Stage 2, so I dont think I'll go with a "+". I would like to only have to mess with the clutch this one time and be able to add as much power as I want, do 5000 RPM clutch dumps and 6000 RPM powershifts without my clutch flinching. :D