SPEED WC Team-In need of local help

nuvolari08

Dec 20, 2007
P-town
I know we're not a Mustang team but thought some of you might be interested in this opportunity. So I hope you don't mind me posting on your forums.

We are a professional road racing team that competes in SPEED World Challenge GT Series. I have opportunities to add 5 new/additional people to our team. Our shop is located in the Cornelius/Hillsboro area in Oregon.

What I am looking for is what we call "home crew". You would help out with prepping the cars for the next race, getting the transporter restocked with supplies for the next event, help out at test days at the track in the Northwest and other misc team duties. Prior motorsports experience isn't really necessary. Starting out on the home crew is the best way to learn the basics about racing and the team. Then you could possibly move up to the "travel/race crew team" later on.

These entry level positions are volunteer. Most guys come out to the shop 2-3 nights per week and on some weekends if necessary. It all depends on your work and family schedule. It's all very flexible.

If you have a desire to learn about racing, chassis setup and other areas in motorsports, then you may want to think about this. Got to be honest, the hours may be long but all the guys have a great time doing what they do. It's a pretty wild and crazy group but very dedicated.

Starting in January, we will be tearing down our current Vipers down to a bare chassis and re-assembling from there. So if you live out in the west side of Portland and have an interest or know a person who would be a good fit, let me know. Continuity is very important.

If you're interested, pls drop me an email at [email protected]. If you want to learn about the team, check this out....http://www.cindilux.com

If you want to do something different in 08', here is your chance.

Thanks,

Cindi Lux

• Sponsors (?)

Interested? Please email cindi

Fellows, just so you know Cindi would love for you to send her an email directly at [email protected] if you would like to respond this post. This is the best way to get a hold of her as she is constantly on the road testing, instructing and just being Cinbad!

Thank you!

Bump back to the top.

I've been helping out on the team since January and I found out this weekend that they're considering bringing on a few more guys. Just wanted to bring this back up to the top in case any of you out on the west side have a desire to get a "behind the scenes" view of the professional racing world. It's very interesting and I've been having a ton of fun!

Eric (Scooby 5.0Doo) has been helping out too, so it's always good to meet other car guys and do some work on some pretty cool cars!

Let me know if you have any questions and if you're interested, go ahead and send Cindi an email to the above listed email address...

There is a LOT Of work to do, so I'm hoping that some other fellow Mustang guys can make some time to help out...

-Mike