Speedhut Gauges Came In

1low03gt

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
May 24, 2004
Cold Hell,Ontario,Canada!!
Speedhut Gauges Came In "UPDATED PICS!"

A few weeks ago i broke down and finally ordered some metallic silver faced gauges for the GT from Speedhut along with the upgraded inverter.They finally came in this week.Based from what most of you guys said that have them,i trusted your words,and went with them :SNSign:.
I wanted my cluster gauges to match my Auto Meter Ultra Lites that are silver faced,and wanted them in e glow aswell this way everything flowed.I am very happy with the quality of them,plus there service.They were very easy to install,none of the needles needed removal,which is a plus,they just slide over the needles with ease,but with care.So all i need to do this weekend is get the cluster back in,and wired up.I'll take more pics once they are back in the GT.:tup
Here are some pics....
stock (best pic i have)....
100_2383.jpg

Speedhut...
100_2402.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Nice collection of 5.0 mags

Thanks LOL.That stacks dates back to 2001,and i also have Muscle Mustangs dating back to 1998. LOL!

Thanks guys!!So far i liky.Glad i jumped the gun.Didn't realise how blah the stockers were LOL!
Anyways.....
I was able to hook it all up after work today.I am really pleased with them but one thing,the green lighting is more like the green lighting in the newer Fords like my '06 F 150 which is like a blueish/green if you will,then my '03 GT which is more like the typical "deeper like green" lighting.So the lighting doesn't match my Auto Meters green lights at all since they are closer to the deeper green.I'll figure that out though,i always do!It's also hard to tell the difference in the pics from green to blue because of the silver,but in person you can REALLY tell.:nice:
Here are some more pics for the viewing.
overlays3-1.jpg

Green lighting...
overlays2.jpg

Blue lighting...
overlays1.jpg

A shot along with the Auto Meter gauges...
overlaym4.jpg

And where i put the inverter switch that goes with them.I wanted to keep it out of site,so it went under the steering column...
overlayinverter.jpg