Speedo Surround Pod

Wayne Waldrep

Before I post a pic, do you have one of yours?
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Apr 14, 2003
Cuba, AL
Hmm.....just saw this. I kinda like that light colored dash with the pod matched. What do yall think?

• Sponsors (?)

Fantastic looking car. Unbelievably clean! I couldn't be happy with that motor until it was making more than 500 at the tire, though. It really is amazing work, and a beautiful car. I would love to see/ride in it. But I don't get the swap when 380 rwhp is no big deal for the stock motor without any extra work. It is a more unique and interesting build when parked next to a similarly powered 5.0 at a car show, though. I'll give it that.

Last edited:
I gotta admit. The ecoboost engine(s) at whatever power level they produce would be more than acceptable when compared to what you have to tolerate to make similar power with old tech. That 2.3 probably gets over 30 mpg..and makes 370 hp???
I'd trade 500 WHP and all of the gass guzzlin' smelly assed, loud exhaust , no MPG any day of the week for it in a " heart beat"

If there was a Barra in the US...it'd be in the monster.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Its actually simple to get 400+hp at the flywheel on an ecoboost....and cheaper than building a v8 with same power level....and better has mileage....less weight....reliable....

I agree that it is amazing the amount of power, performance, and fuel economy that can be had with low displacement modern cars. However, I bought a MUSTANG. I want it to sound ANGRY and POWERFUL. I want it to sound like 'MERICA! :flag:

I'm just sayn.

Car still looks awesome...

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users