spherical or stock rubber's for UCA's? I'm confused!

Jun 12, 2009
florida
I have done quite a bit of searching the forums on this subject & I'm still not sure what I should use. when I bought my car it had Steeda uppers with the spherical bushings on the axle end & urethane bushings on all of the rest including the UPR LCA's also. I put about 12k mi on the car this last summer & fall with no major problems but a few weeks ago I ripped the upper drivers side torque box clean off! I have repaired it by welding it back in & also using a backer plate inside & bolting to the car as well. I also re-enforced the other side as well.
I am ready to put the rearend back in the car but not sure if I should should reuse the sphericals up top or replace them with stock rubber ones. I am putting stock UCA's & LCA's on the car as well.
the car never see's the track & never will. I need as little amount of binding as possible.
so..... spericals or rubber... what should I do???
any help & input would be appreciated. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks man! :nice: even showed me where to get them, greatly appreciated! I am really missing driving my stang! gotta get it back on the road! it's only a weekend car but driving my dad's 99 towncar is killing me :notnice: :(, no reason to go anywhere near WOT because it can't get out of it's own way... beside's, I miss taking people for rides & scaring the crap out of them!:flag: alway's lot's of fun!