North East SSoM Members!!!

i need your opinions

DSC00282.JPG

DSC00280(1).JPG

DSC00279(1).JPG
 
I think I'am with Dan on this one. Though, I haven't seen a pic of your other rims. BTW where is that pic taken??

Tuning is getting better. Just need to get it a little richer around 5k. She's hitting 11.8-12.0 at the top. around 4k she is around 11.5.
 
whitehorseupnorth said:
I think I'am with Dan on this one. Though, I haven't seen a pic of your other rims. BTW where is that pic taken??

Tuning is getting better. Just need to get it a little richer around 5k. She's hitting 11.8-12.0 at the top. around 4k she is around 11.5.

at our shop in westbrook.

that looks a lot better for the tuning. it must drive nice now huh?
 
rustang04 said:
at our shop in westbrook.

that looks a lot better for the tuning. it must drive nice now huh?

I want to see you shop. Can we stop by tomorrow??

I put a new MAF transfer function in and it runs alot better. Still a little lean at idle, but much better. Unfortunately, I'am pegging the MAF meter(C&L76mm). So, I might be in the market for a new one. I think thats why she leaning out a little up top. The computer can't adjust for the extra air comming in. Oh well, I'll keep trying. Might have to hit you up for that deal on parts. :D
BTW, I think you know my uncle, he has the black silverado SS with the whipple...
 
whitehorseupnorth said:
I want to see you shop. Can we stop by tomorrow??

I put a new MAF transfer function in and it runs alot better. Still a little lean at idle, but much better. Unfortunately, I'am pegging the MAF meter(C&L76mm). So, I might be in the market for a new one. I think thats why she leaning out a little up top. The computer can't adjust for the extra air comming in. Oh well, I'll keep trying. Might have to hit you up for that deal on parts. :D
BTW, I think you know my uncle, he has the black silverado SS with the whipple...

sure no problem stop on by 10AM to 6PM we'll be here. let me know about the parts, and yeah i know JIM T. pretty well snowmobile and car stuff.
 
Chris

Nice to hear the fan controller is working good.
Yes I do need to set the timing. I removed the distributor this winter. I bought a oil pump priming tool and used it to run the pump for at least 1 min before starting the car.
 
gaslight said:
Nice to hear the fan controller is working good.
Yes I do need to set the timing. I removed the distributor this winter. I bought a oil pump priming tool and used it to run the pump for at least 1 min before starting the car.

Ya, it works nice... I have a timming light if you need one. I finally made some progress with my tune. I got it to idle really good now. I got my AFR at WOT pretty good, except she is leaniing out a little on top. Nothing that will really hurt it. I'am pegging my MAF meter, so it's time for a new one. Better watch out, you'll be next. We have the same meter... :D