• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 350
  • 351
  • 352
  • 353
  • 354
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 352 of 1056 Next Last

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 10, 2005
#7,021
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,021
wow thats mint
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 10, 2005
#7,022
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,022
NICE Mike!!
 

rustang04

Banned
May 4, 2004
239
0
0
May 10, 2005
#7,023
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,023
i need your opinions



 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 10, 2005
#7,024
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,024
I liked your other rims better......
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
May 10, 2005
#7,025
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,025
I think I'am with Dan on this one. Though, I haven't seen a pic of your other rims. BTW where is that pic taken??

Tuning is getting better. Just need to get it a little richer around 5k. She's hitting 11.8-12.0 at the top. around 4k she is around 11.5.
 

rustang04

Banned
May 4, 2004
239
0
0
May 10, 2005
#7,026
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,026
Dan_Soprano said:
I liked your other rims better......
Click to expand...

thats why i posted them. i just had them at the shop and wanted to see what they looked like.
 

rustang04

Banned
May 4, 2004
239
0
0
May 10, 2005
#7,027
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,027
whitehorseupnorth said:
I think I'am with Dan on this one. Though, I haven't seen a pic of your other rims. BTW where is that pic taken??

Tuning is getting better. Just need to get it a little richer around 5k. She's hitting 11.8-12.0 at the top. around 4k she is around 11.5.
Click to expand...

at our shop in westbrook.

that looks a lot better for the tuning. it must drive nice now huh?
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 10, 2005
#7,028
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,028
Man, what a nice day!
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
May 10, 2005
#7,029
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,029
rustang04 said:
at our shop in westbrook.

that looks a lot better for the tuning. it must drive nice now huh?
Click to expand...

I want to see you shop. Can we stop by tomorrow??

I put a new MAF transfer function in and it runs alot better. Still a little lean at idle, but much better. Unfortunately, I'am pegging the MAF meter(C&L76mm). So, I might be in the market for a new one. I think thats why she leaning out a little up top. The computer can't adjust for the extra air comming in. Oh well, I'll keep trying. Might have to hit you up for that deal on parts.
BTW, I think you know my uncle, he has the black silverado SS with the whipple...
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 10, 2005
#7,030
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,030
Dan_Soprano said:
Man, what a nice day!
Click to expand...


got that right!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------



F1 is booked up tomorrow and thurs so they have me in for Friday at 2:00.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 10, 2005
#7,031
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,031
Striped5.0 said:
got that right!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------



F1 is booked up tomorrow and thurs so they have me in for Friday at 2:00.
Click to expand...
ahh thats gay! I am thinking about going to Epping on Friday....
 

rustang04

Banned
May 4, 2004
239
0
0
May 10, 2005
#7,032
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,032
whitehorseupnorth said:
I want to see you shop. Can we stop by tomorrow??

I put a new MAF transfer function in and it runs alot better. Still a little lean at idle, but much better. Unfortunately, I'am pegging the MAF meter(C&L76mm). So, I might be in the market for a new one. I think thats why she leaning out a little up top. The computer can't adjust for the extra air comming in. Oh well, I'll keep trying. Might have to hit you up for that deal on parts.
BTW, I think you know my uncle, he has the black silverado SS with the whipple...
Click to expand...

sure no problem stop on by 10AM to 6PM we'll be here. let me know about the parts, and yeah i know JIM T. pretty well snowmobile and car stuff.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 10, 2005
#7,033
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,033
Dan_Soprano said:
ahh thats gay! I am thinking about going to Epping on Friday....
Click to expand...


Im game, if the weather is good I'll take a trip down w/ you. If eveything turns out good on the dyno maybe I'll run it
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
May 10, 2005
#7,034
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,034
Hey Dan... You want to meet up with Travis and I and check out NEAD new shop?
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 10, 2005
#7,035
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,035
whitehorseupnorth said:
Hey Dan... You want to meet up with Travis and I and check out NEAD new shop?
Click to expand...
sure, what time?
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
May 10, 2005
#7,036
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,036
Dan_Soprano said:
sure, what time?
Click to expand...

Umm, not sure, Travis has to do something first. I'll check..
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 10, 2005
#7,037
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,037
whitehorseupnorth said:
Umm, not sure, Travis has to do something first. I'll check..
Click to expand...
Ok, well post in the morning then.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
May 10, 2005
#7,038
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,038
Striped5.0 said:
Chris if your not doing much today and need someone to rearrange your tool or stick it in my crap then let me know. Im sick
Click to expand...

You are a sicko
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
May 10, 2005
#7,039
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,039
Chris

Nice to hear the fan controller is working good.
Yes I do need to set the timing. I removed the distributor this winter. I bought a oil pump priming tool and used it to run the pump for at least 1 min before starting the car.
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
May 10, 2005
#7,040
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,040
gaslight said:
Nice to hear the fan controller is working good.
Yes I do need to set the timing. I removed the distributor this winter. I bought a oil pump priming tool and used it to run the pump for at least 1 min before starting the car.
Click to expand...

Ya, it works nice... I have a timming light if you need one. I finally made some progress with my tune. I got it to idle really good now. I got my AFR at WOT pretty good, except she is leaniing out a little on top. Nothing that will really hurt it. I'am pegging my MAF meter, so it's time for a new one. Better watch out, you'll be next. We have the same meter...
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 350
  • 351
  • 352
  • 353
  • 354
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 352 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
373
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
143
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
141
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
448
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?