forcedinductee
New Member
- Jun 6, 2005
- 6
- 0
- 0
Dan_Soprano said:I say that about my car all the time!
12.0 in the quarter aint fast!!!!

Dan_Soprano said:I say that about my car all the time!

forcedinductee said:what time tomorrow at kennebunk?
. At least the best looking car will be there
.MIKE!! it's you........What happened? How did your rustang name get banned?? looks like your the one that gotforcedinductee said:12.0 in the quarter aint fast!!!!![]()

Yes it was early in the year. I think it happened in April a few years ago. Once you hit a warm spell and the snow is off the roads a lot of bikers want to take the first ride of the season. Unfortuately you run into frost heaves and lots of sand in the road.Striped5.0 said:That guy must have been riding pretty early in the yr to hit a frost heave. or just was not fimilar w/ where he was and was just going to fast to be thrown off the bike.
Love that feeling of no control with the bike wandering all over the place.FEARNO1 said:ugh that has to be the worst..especially when its raining or if the bridge is wet...ugh![]()
smaller engines have to rev higher to make any decent power. The lighter weight the recipricating mass the higher it should be able to rev. Provided the parts are strong enough.Striped5.0 said:The break in period is 600 miles and not going over 6,000 RPMS, seems kinda weird b/c my car tached out at 6,000 and this one redlines at 15,000![]()
I know the feeling.......DoubleONegative said:Man i wish i could be there to go to FFW 4 FFWs since i have been in Maine and only 1 trip down, damn deployment sucks
. gaslight said:Love that feeling of no control with the bike wandering all over the place.
) I just need to get used to it, other then that I love it. If I had the option to take the car back and give the bike back and break even Id take the bike hands down. Its just so much more fun the the stang was.So you are saying that YOU could walk right under it without ducking?whitehorseupnorth said:There was a F250 with tires that were like 5' tall. The truck was so high, I couldn't believe it.
Not like those bikes are built for comfort on the long haul. Hope you didn't have back problems before you bought it.Striped5.0 said:Only thing I dont like about it is that my ass is always soar after riding it ( go ahead do what you can w/ that one) I just need to get used to it, other then that I love it. If I had the option to take the car back and give the bike back and break even Id take the bike hands down. Its just so much more fun the the stang was.
I do remember asking if you would enter. Do you have to have a wastegate that is muffled?whitehorseupnorth said:I saw mainestreet king run and Steve with the yellow 95'. I have to say next year we should enter the True street!!! Looks like alot of fun.
You talking about Little Feet? Was the cute red head still with him? I wanted to rip her panties off and do nasty things with her.whitehorseupnorth said:You guys remember the kid that always followed shaw around? Well he wreck his Mach 1 and a guy Brent from Canada bought it. This guy was the guy with the turbo fox that bryan and I talked to last year. Anyway, he fixed it and it looks awesome. The kid now has a 04' orange Cobra.

gaslight said:Not like those bikes are built for comfort on the long haul. Hope you didn't have back problems before you bought it.