• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 491
  • 492
  • 493
  • 494
  • 495
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 493 of 1056 Next Last

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Oct 3, 2005
#9,841
  • Oct 3, 2005
  • #9,841
DoubleONegative said:
yup!!! from www.mustangtuning.com
Click to expand...
Chris and I saw some chrome fr500's sat. They look very nice.
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Oct 3, 2005
#9,842
  • Oct 3, 2005
  • #9,842
What A BEAUTIFUL day! Didn't I mention last year that Oct. is my favorite month? No summer jerks, nice weather for the most part, a few lobsters still around, I live for this month.
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Oct 3, 2005
#9,843
  • Oct 3, 2005
  • #9,843
Ya, Oct is nice!!! Not sure when I will be puttingthe car up. I'am thinking of a nice long burnout to end the season. Maybe, I'll do it tomorrow and get it on video.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Oct 3, 2005
#9,844
  • Oct 3, 2005
  • #9,844
cold96snake said:
You're not supposed to drive after dark either, but I'm sure that's stopped you before.
Click to expand...


Getting cought after dark and being cought out of state is way diffrent. They wont pull your permit and ban you from your licence for just driving after dark, out of state is another story.
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Oct 4, 2005
#9,845
  • Oct 4, 2005
  • #9,845
cold96snake said:
What A BEAUTIFUL day! Didn't I mention last year that Oct. is my favorite month? No summer jerks, nice weather for the most part, a few lobsters still around, I live for this month.
Click to expand...

yeah it was 120F here in Iraq today.

it's about 80F outside right now 1045pm
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Oct 4, 2005
#9,846
  • Oct 4, 2005
  • #9,846
DoubleONegative said:
yeah it was 120F here in Iraq today.

it's about 80F outside right now 1045pm
Click to expand...
OUCH! Sorry, didn't mean to rub it in. If it makes you feel better, it's thick of fog, cloudy, and raw out here today.
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Oct 4, 2005
#9,847
  • Oct 4, 2005
  • #9,847
cold96snake said:
OUCH! Sorry, didn't mean to rub it in. If it makes you feel better, it's thick of fog, cloudy, and raw out here today.
Click to expand...

16 days and i'm outta here!!! back to Sig. I am gonna freeze my ass off
it feels chilly here at night because the temp drops 40+ degrees in about 3 hours
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Oct 4, 2005
#9,848
  • Oct 4, 2005
  • #9,848
See, it's all relative. 75 felt hot here.

Have you heard from Dan? I was expecting him to chime in on the damn yankees. Sorry the phil's didn't make it. They were playing great!
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Oct 4, 2005
#9,849
  • Oct 4, 2005
  • #9,849
this is also my favorite time of year. warm/hot days and cold nights plus the dry air. Another thing is that the mosquitos are pretty much gone.
I tried to get today off form work but no luck because of planes coming in late due to the fog. Hopefully I can get tomorrow or Thursday off so I can work on the garage. Its supposed to be a crappy weekend and that will make it hard to get stuff done.
I'm still waiting for the vids from July's test and tune at NED!
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Oct 4, 2005
#9,850
  • Oct 4, 2005
  • #9,850
gaslight said:
I'm still waiting for the vids from July's test and tune at NED!
Click to expand...

Your not missing much... Plus, you've already sen them.
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Oct 5, 2005
#9,851
  • Oct 5, 2005
  • #9,851
whitehorseupnorth said:
Your not missing much... Plus, you've already sen them.
Click to expand...

yeah well the rest of us havn't !!!
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Oct 5, 2005
#9,852
  • Oct 5, 2005
  • #9,852
hey asshats!!! I'm in Norway.......been here for like a week. NO INTERENT AT ALL!!! I am sneaking this on the base right now. I cant wait to get the hell out of here. Friggin Arctic circle up here!!!
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Oct 5, 2005
#9,853
  • Oct 5, 2005
  • #9,853
up your ass Dan i would give my left nut to go to Norway.

I took this pic at about 2 this afternoon. I have seen the needle straight down over the F once



I'll see ya back in sig in about 2 weeks
 

Attachments

  • itshot24iq.webp
    2.8 KB · Views: 75

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Oct 5, 2005
#9,854
  • Oct 5, 2005
  • #9,854
here ya go Larry. from leg tip to leg tip he is about 5 inches long or so

 

Attachments

  • camelspider4xj.webp
    2.8 KB · Views: 63

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Oct 5, 2005
#9,855
  • Oct 5, 2005
  • #9,855
Dan_Soprano said:
hey asshats!!! I'm in Norway.......been here for like a week. NO INTERENT AT ALL!!! I am sneaking this on the base right now. I cant wait to get the hell out of here. Friggin Arctic circle up here!!!
Click to expand...




Dans freezing his nuts off and Mike sweating his balls off
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Oct 5, 2005
#9,856
  • Oct 5, 2005
  • #9,856
Got the exhaust put on my bike today.


And I thought the Stang was loud
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Oct 5, 2005
#9,857
  • Oct 5, 2005
  • #9,857
DoubleONegative said:
here ya go Larry. from leg tip to leg tip he is about 5 inches long or so

Click to expand...
NICE!!! I like bugs!! Preston'll get a kick out of that too!! He'll be wondering why the animals haven't killed it yet.
 

Attachments

  • camelspider4xj.webp
    2.8 KB · Views: 74

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Oct 6, 2005
#9,858
  • Oct 6, 2005
  • #9,858
htpp://www.wcsh6.com/newscenter/article.asp?id=27254


Old people should not drive. I just went through gorham around 2:00 that day.
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Oct 6, 2005
#9,859
  • Oct 6, 2005
  • #9,859
Striped5.0 said:
Got the exhaust put on my bike today.


And I thought the Stang was loud
Click to expand...


So whats next for the bike???? Handle bar tasals??
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Oct 6, 2005
#9,860
  • Oct 6, 2005
  • #9,860
DoubleONegative said:
So whats next for the bike???? Handle bar tasals??
Click to expand...


Let me know how long those boosted internals hold up.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 491
  • 492
  • 493
  • 494
  • 495
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 493 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
375
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
153
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
144
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
192
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
458
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?