cold96snake
20+ Year Stangneter 

Chris and I saw some chrome fr500's sat. They look very nice.DoubleONegative said:yup!!! from www.mustangtuning.com

Chris and I saw some chrome fr500's sat. They look very nice.DoubleONegative said:yup!!! from www.mustangtuning.com


cold96snake said:You're not supposed to drive after dark either, but I'm sure that's stopped you before.![]()
cold96snake said:What A BEAUTIFUL day! Didn't I mention last year that Oct. is my favorite month? No summer jerks, nice weather for the most part, a few lobsters still around, I live for this month.

OUCH! Sorry, didn't mean to rub it in. If it makes you feel better, it's thick of fog, cloudy, and raw out here today.DoubleONegative said:yeah it was 120F here in Iraq today.
it's about 80F outside right now 1045pm
cold96snake said:OUCH! Sorry, didn't mean to rub it in. If it makes you feel better, it's thick of fog, cloudy, and raw out here today.

gaslight said:I'm still waiting for the vids from July's test and tune at NED!
whitehorseupnorth said:Your not missing much... Plus, you've already sen them.
Dan_Soprano said:hey asshats!!! I'm in Norway.......been here for like a week. NO INTERENT AT ALL!!! I am sneaking this on the base right now. I cant wait to get the hell out of here. Friggin Arctic circle up here!!!


NICE!!!DoubleONegative said:here ya go Larry. from leg tip to leg tip he is about 5 inches long or so
![]()
Striped5.0 said:Got the exhaust put on my bike today.
And I thought the Stang was loud![]()

DoubleONegative said:So whats next for the bike???? Handle bar tasals??![]()