North East SSoM Members!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I'm getting a Tubular K member, A arms, strange 10 way shocks/struts later on this week.

This is what the TB connecting to. Getting rid of the SN95 TB set up.

002-31.jpg

001-29.jpg

Nice Travis. Spending some money! The only thing I got this winter was the running pony for the opening in the front bumper cover. I have bought other things but not for the car.
Took some pics of my old rims today so I can sell those. Need to get rid of some stuff so when we sell this house there will be less to move and store.

Nice Travis. Spending some money! The only thing I got this winter was the running pony for the opening in the front bumper cover. I have bought other things but not for the car.
Took some pics of my old rims today so I can sell those. Need to get rid of some stuff so when we sell this house there will be less to move and store.

Moving sucks, less stuff to move is even better. I'm also getting a coil over set up for the strange struts. Thinking of getting an Anti Roll Bar a little bit later on too. Other then what I listed I still have the 4.10's and 4 bolt caster camber plates to go on. Never got to them last year. As soon as I figure out what back spacing I need I want to get a set of skinnies for the track

I would also like to get the skinnies but not sure what to get that would clear my 13" brakes. Guess I should look at what the Cobra owners are using.
Those coil overs will be nice. The springs will drop some weight. Plus you can easily adjust your ride height.
We are slowly getting our house ready so we can try to sell it this spring or summer. Had two pedestrian doors in the garage and a large window in our computer room replaced this past week. Had the rugs in the house measured so we can replace those as well. That is taking some cash so I haven't spent squat on the car. MY biggest purchases this winter were my tool chest and a computer.

death happens even at fun venues. That sounds like something for South Park and Kenny.

Saw some nice skinnies in the Summit catalog today. Billet Specialties. Not cheap but forged is the best way to go. Lighter and stronger.
Wonder when the new Nitto drag radials are coming out. I know they used some in a recent article in one of the mustang mags. You figure that article was written at the end of the fall. The tires should be ready by now just need to make plenty and get them out to the warehouses before spring.

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. If they get good reviews I'll get a set when my current Nittos get worn out.

Dropped down some coin today on a K member, A arms, coil over set up, Strange 10 way shocks/struts.