North East SSoM Members!!!

Dan_Soprano said:
yeah, I need to take all the weight out........spare, jack, tools, cleaning supplies!! :D
not to be a dink but a better reaction time would also help. Travis had a better reaction time than you. In bracket racing that can make a big difference.
You both had good runs. Wish I could have been there. I got out of work at 7 then had a friend from work follow me home so he could scope out the roof problems. He figures it would only take us a couple of hours to fix it. Only problem is that he is also building his own house. We will have to play it by ear as to when we could fix it one night after work. Once the roof is done then we can have someone come over and do the siding, wood under the siding, insulation and then sheetrock.
The rain this weekend blows. I was really looking forward to all of getting togther. We always have a blast.
 
Dan_Soprano said:
I wish I would have had another 15 mins or so though......that damn motor gets HOT QUICK!!! Damn Iron block :nonono:
How about getting a electric water pump? YOu could run it a little on the battery to help it cool down. Thats what I now have but it is not yet installed. I was in a rush to get everything back togther for this weekend so I didn't put it in plus I needed gaskets for it.
You may think that iron block is a pain but it can take more than the aluminum block can.
 
gaslight said:
not to be a dink but a better reaction time would also help. Travis had a better reaction time than you. In bracket racing that can make a big difference.
You both had good runs. Wish I could have been there. I got out of work at 7 then had a friend from work follow me home so he could scope out the roof problems. He figures it would only take us a couple of hours to fix it. Only problem is that he is also building his own house. We will have to play it by ear as to when we could fix it one night after work. Once the roof is done then we can have someone come over and do the siding, wood under the siding, insulation and then sheetrock.
The rain this weekend blows. I was really looking forward to all of getting togther. We always have a blast.
street night brother. reaction times was the last thing on my mind. I was too busy concentrating on lauch RPM and slipping the clutch right, and getting my 60' down. I could nail .500-.700 reactions all night long if thats what I was working on. Not the case last night.
 
Dan_Soprano said:
street night brother. reaction times was the last thing on my mind. I was too busy concentrating on lauch RPM and slipping the clutch right, and getting my 60' down. I could nail .500-.700 reactions all night long if thats what I was working on. Not the case last night.
I know it wasn't bracket racing last night but if it was then Travis could have :owned: you. :rlaugh:

Good job Travis. :nice:
 
gaslight said:
I know it wasn't bracket racing last night but if it was then Travis could have :owned: you. :rlaugh:

Good job Travis. :nice:


Thanks Bryan. Dan and I did race one time, not one of our better runs but I was kinda suprised, I got 1/2 down track and looked out of the corner of my eye and thought where the hell is dan??? Then he goes flying by me, I was like WTF!!!! I almost had him :bang: :bang: Id love to have a KB Blown 04 Cobra Kill :D

Dan is left lane I was right.

attachment.php
 
Striped5.0 said:
Thanks Bryan. Dan and I did race one time, not one of our better runs but I was kinda suprised, I got 1/2 down track and looked out of the corner of my eye and thought where the hell is dan??? Then he goes flying by me, I was like WTF!!!! I almost had him :bang: :bang: Id love to have a KB Blown 04 Cobra Kill :D

Dan is left lane I was right.

attachment.php
but we forgot to mention I couldn't get it into 2nd gear.............and still WHOOPED THAT ASS! :D
 
Dan_Soprano said:
but we forgot to mention I couldn't get it into 2nd gear.............and still WHOOPED THAT ASS! :D


Hey if I had won that race I dont care if you shifted from 1st to 6th, I still would have won :p :p . I still cut a better 60' that time though :D

Thats just part of racing, just never know what can or will happen. I dident miss any shifts on my 3 runs, I dont think I was as nervous as I was the 1st time I went a few yrs ago.
 
gaslight said:
not to be a dink but a better reaction time would also help.

Hey, smartass... Reaction time has nothing to do with elasped time. If anything, shallow staging would help. His times look good, he just needs to launch harder and shift faster. Powershifting took .3 off my time. Nice job guys.
 
rustang04 said:
don't you feel a cold comming on for wednesday :D


HAHA, Id go but I have to work weds as well. I'll deff keep you posted when I go again. I'll prob go again in the begining of June. I have dyno tune session schduled for june 1st in concord N.H and after thats done I'll go to the track again.