NO Aroostock County is called The County! Get your Maine facts straight you stupid flatlander! Thats right now you are a definite flatlander!FEARNO1 said:Northern Maine is called "The County"
NO Aroostock County is called The County! Get your Maine facts straight you stupid flatlander! Thats right now you are a definite flatlander!FEARNO1 said:Northern Maine is called "The County"
not to be a dink but a better reaction time would also help. Travis had a better reaction time than you. In bracket racing that can make a big difference.Dan_Soprano said:yeah, I need to take all the weight out........spare, jack, tools, cleaning supplies!!![]()
How about getting a electric water pump? YOu could run it a little on the battery to help it cool down. Thats what I now have but it is not yet installed. I was in a rush to get everything back togther for this weekend so I didn't put it in plus I needed gaskets for it.Dan_Soprano said:I wish I would have had another 15 mins or so though......that damn motor gets HOT QUICK!!! Damn Iron block![]()
street night brother. reaction times was the last thing on my mind. I was too busy concentrating on lauch RPM and slipping the clutch right, and getting my 60' down. I could nail .500-.700 reactions all night long if thats what I was working on. Not the case last night.gaslight said:not to be a dink but a better reaction time would also help. Travis had a better reaction time than you. In bracket racing that can make a big difference.
You both had good runs. Wish I could have been there. I got out of work at 7 then had a friend from work follow me home so he could scope out the roof problems. He figures it would only take us a couple of hours to fix it. Only problem is that he is also building his own house. We will have to play it by ear as to when we could fix it one night after work. Once the roof is done then we can have someone come over and do the siding, wood under the siding, insulation and then sheetrock.
The rain this weekend blows. I was really looking forward to all of getting togther. We always have a blast.
I know it wasn't bracket racing last night but if it was then Travis could haveDan_Soprano said:street night brother. reaction times was the last thing on my mind. I was too busy concentrating on lauch RPM and slipping the clutch right, and getting my 60' down. I could nail .500-.700 reactions all night long if thats what I was working on. Not the case last night.
you. 
gaslight said:I know it wasn't bracket racing last night but if it was then Travis could haveyou.
Good job Travis.![]()
but we forgot to mention I couldn't get it into 2nd gear.............and still WHOOPED THAT ASS!Striped5.0 said:Thanks Bryan. Dan and I did race one time, not one of our better runs but I was kinda suprised, I got 1/2 down track and looked out of the corner of my eye and thought where the hell is dan??? Then he goes flying by me, I was like WTF!!!! I almost had him![]()
Id love to have a KB Blown 04 Cobra Kill
![]()
Dan is left lane I was right.
![]()

Dan_Soprano said:but we forgot to mention I couldn't get it into 2nd gear.............and still WHOOPED THAT ASS!![]()
. I still cut a better 60' that time though
gaslight said:not to be a dink but a better reaction time would also help.
gaslight said:You may think that iron block is a pain but it can take more than the aluminum block can.

Dan_Soprano said:nope, back to work this week[/QUOTE
don't you feel a cold comming on for wednesday![]()
rustang04 said:don't you feel a cold comming on for wednesday![]()
whitehorseupnorth said:Kinda, looks like a washout for tomorrow. I was thinking maybe we all meet up for lunch or something... What do ya think?
