Sent pics of my car to Modified Mustangs. They liked my car and want to do a photo shoot in the spring. 


Hmmmm not like you can't hear a lot of motorcycles from miles away. They make too much damn noise. Especially the ones with modified exhaust. Well you wanted a different sound and now you have it. Did they include some earplugs in the box it came in?Striped5.0 said:Got the exhaust put on my bike today.
And I thought the Stang was loud![]()
gaslight said:Hmmmm not like you can't hear a lot of motorcycles from miles away. They make too much damn noise. Especially the ones with modified exhaust. Well you wanted a different sound and now you have it. Did they include some earplugs in the box it came in?

gaslight said:Took today off so I could get some more work done on the garage. I didn't want to work on it in the rain on saturday. Only a couple of 2x6s and a 2x4 to replace now and the framing will be set. Then I have to do the finish wood work and do the siding. Its tough saying good bye to all the penicillin and the rest of the yummy fungi growing on the wood.

whitehorseupnorth said:Sent pics of my car to Modified Mustangs. They liked my car and want to do a photo shoot in the spring.![]()
whitehorseupnorth said:I haven't seen the November issue yet...

lxfiveo said:It's the December issue actually....just came out.
![]()
lxfiveo said:Looks like 5.0 liked it too....check out page 164 (5.0 showcase). I knew the car looked familiar and someone named Chris owned it. Congrats!