Stangnet Exclusive: Forged Roush RR03's on a SN95

A Few Comments From SRT Handz....

1. Now that you got Sicker wheels you need to get more of a Dump. The car is missing a better stance. Find someone and pick up some H&R SS Springs

2. I Dont know if i like the Tinted Tails....I think it would look sicker with Red tails on a red car

3. You need a shorter Antenna

4. Ever thought about a Black Powercoated Plate Frame? I picked one up and it looks so damn clean.

Still looks so sick

Yeah....Make sure you listen to this guy, since he's the Mustang detail expert.

SRT...I find it funny how you talk crap about every car people post pics of, yet I have not seen a single pic of your car.

On a serious note, your car looks badass. Those wheels are one of a kind and I love the spoiler. If I didn't pick up my 04, I was going to buy that spoiler for my 96 this summer. Nice car bro!

dont get him started
how can you miss his pictures? theyre all like 3000x3000 big
he has a nice clean aero.

-----------------

Cobra, thats one hell of a unique lookin stang. absolute awesome job putting everything together!

Hell yea the car looks tits. Why did you narrow the wheels though? Looks great either way
They are 18x10's, you can't put 18x10's up front, so an inch was cut off.

As for springs, no thanks. I like not scraping everything known to man, I've said it before - I'd rather keep drivability than get a few more votes in SOTM.

Keeping the wing black for now. I don't like the idea of paying someone $170 to paint match it to pink, ha. Will soon have a cowl hood in order to fit my build that i'll keep black as well.

Thanks for the compliments, folks!

Yeah....Make sure you listen to this guy, since he's the Mustang detail expert.

SRT...I find it funny how you talk crap about every car people post pics of, yet I have not seen a single pic of your car.

I am Not talking any Crap on CobraRed, i am just giving some constructive criticism.

Seeing that i have scene both our cars in person together i believe that there little detail things will make the car look its sickest.