Stangnet Monster Garage!

Daggar

Jul 19, 2004
So I had this idea...

With all the parts that folks got lying around... wouldn't it be cool if we could put an eniter Mustang together out of all the crap folks have sitting around and collecting dust in their sheds and garages???

Doesn't have to be a fast car. Just has to be streetable. All we gotta do is figure out to whom, we send the parts to. Someone want to volunteer to build a car out of spare parts? Gotta be someone we can all trust to do the deal and build the car.

We could start a thread about what's been sent and what's needed to keep track of what all is going on.

Brilliant!

I've got an Open differential and set of 2:73 gears to start with. Also have some 94 axles and an H-pipe. I'm sure there's more. I'll have the complete braking system of my 86 before too long along with my 10 holes and the K-member.

This could be fun!

• Sponsors (?)

Well, I say donate it to a needy Stangnet member.

Wait...What?! :rolleyes:

...WOMEN....:nonono:

*slaps self in the forehead*

I say let 90lxfoxbody run over Micheal Jackson with it. I call SHOTGUN!! ..:nice:

MUCH better...:)

Besides an 86 Roller, I have stock short block, stock heads, stock intakes, stock headers, air box, rear end, etc... The thing is we are already building a budget car with what we have. Either using the roller for a Pure Street car or using it for a daily driver.

25th... you just gave me another thought. Once we do find a roller (can't be bought/gotta be a freebie), we'll need to get it from point A to point B for the build. That's where the sheer number of SN folk come in. We'll have to see about handing it off person to person till it gets to where it needs to be.