Stangnet Monster Garage!

~FrankenStang~ said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......:(

*cries*

It's okay... I'll find him a good home. Someone who wants an 89GT with stock parts off a coupe and bad body work :)

Someone has to want it :shrug:

I may have a 75mm? TB to donate in a few days along with the headers :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

brilliant idea.....daggar im sure you have too much time on your hands. id offer to do it if i had somewhere to do it. i dont think my apartment complex would like a car sitting in the parking lot in pieces

hehe... If I had the time or facilities, I do it. As it is, I' trying to get rid of some stuff before I move. It's part of what made me think of it in the first place.

im in. i think its a great idea. ive got all the 4 lug **** leftover from my 5 lug upgrade.

heres a question though, how would you transfer titles from person to person if you were to drive it across the country in a relay? it would suck to have to get an inspection and temp tags at every stop lol. plus we'd all know who broke the car if someone were to break it in between stops lol.

Sounds like a really fun idea though. And my box of 4 lug crap weighs ONE MILLION POUNDS so i wouldnt mind getting rid of it.

well we could nominate a fox vet with the space and resources to build it. we could ship out some parts.
i just got rid of my e7 heads,and stock intakes.
but i have gt side skirts just laying around....and i might buy another catback for the price of mufflers so my pypes will be up for sale....but that stuff is worth big money around here and would cost me alot of money....something would have to give. theres no way we could all drive it....by pinks race'n it we could also nominate a racer, and we could put all our screennames on the car as a paint job.And if we win we take the other car and sell it, and with the money pay back the donators some cash. its like a gamble and a long shot especially on trusting someone with that much money but i think it would be the coolest car club related thing ever...we would make it on a show no problem just because of the story,lets inspire the car community!

i honestly have a either its a 69 or 70 351w block with 289hipo heads that i would ship out, if i knew something cool were to happen out of this.......i was going to use the motor one day but this would be cooler especially if we each got something out of it. otherwise back off my thick walled 351!!!!

Awesome! I got a pair of fenders to donate. I'd say maybe a moderator could help us out being the responsible of receiving/gathering these parts. :shrug:

Imagine this car appearing on all sorts of Ford/Mustang magazines or even making it through the 2009 Power Tour! :nice:

i have a 68 cougar 302 engine to donate as well, but it would need to be rebuilt i think. i was going to just tear it apart before i threw it away, just so i know what to expect if i ever tear down the mustangs 302.

If you guys really wanted to collectivly help build a car, then it doesn't get much perfect than this car

http://forums.stangnet.com/772839-project-fallen-hero.html

The car is going back to the soldier's family, so it's all for a good cause.

I am involved with the project, so anything you guys want to donate you can send to me. We really need little things, like a taillight (black cheesegrater) 87-89 grey center console, an 87-89 horn button cover a grey door speaker grill, stupid little stuff like that. There is prob a lot of little crap we need that people have sitting in boxes in their garage. The car is a stock restoration, so we need a lot of stock peices.

Damn well that would have been nice.

That's what we need. Someone scrapping a car or parting out out willing to donate a few of those odd and ends.

I'm working to generate a list of stuff we need.

Of the top of my head

87-89 horn button
AOD speedo cable
87-89 grey center console main body
radio (stock is okay)
grey door speaker covers
weather stripping
pass side black cheesegrater

There is more

Damn well that would have been nice.

That's what we need. Someone scrapping a car or parting out out willing to donate a few of those odd and ends.

I'm working to generate a list of stuff we need.

Of the top of my head

87-89 horn button
AOD speedo cable
87-89 grey center console main body
radio (stock is okay)
grey door speaker covers
weather stripping
pass side black cheesegrater

There is more

i have a stock radio out of an 06 focus, idk if you can make it work. ide come up and help you wrench one of these weekends just send a pm. ill buy the speedo cable on my way up too im right next to mustangs unlimited.

The car is actually going to be in Cranston, RI at the body shop where a lot of the prep, disassembly and assembly will be taking place. It's prob a closer drive for you. I can let you know when we are working on it. Right now we are just planning out parts we need, and actually need to load the car up and take it to RI. Might need some help with the interior while some other guys work on the body prep work. I'll def let you know though

i work in west warwick and drive by cranston on the way home everyday. I had no idea the car was so close. Im pretty sure I have a horn button, Send me a pm with the body shop name and when the car will; be there and I can drop it off.