Stangs totaled

No, people prob. do it around here......hell I wish I did hunt, my fiance has had them run out in front of her twice now:mad: :mad: Maybe (If I could get away with it) I should start doing some backyard hunting with my 7.62 x 39:uzi:

It's illegal to hunt deer from the road in MA...so i've never heard that term before either.

Only hunting from the road is if you hit them with the plow of your truck...then you are entitled to keep what is left of it :D

• Sponsors (?)

I believe it's called COKE. :rlaugh: dang yankees:p j/k

Good luck with the new car. I would definitely buy the old one back and part it out. You'll get double your money if you do that.
ps. I keep a bat in my car too....who wouldn't? It's crowd control:D

He wasnt close behind me...I was at a complete stop before he hit me going at a high rate of speed. I have no clue what he was doing. And to those of you that said only pussies pull weapons on friends...have your friend total your car.

i assure you the last thing i would do is pull a bat out on him ready to hit him... shows that you need to grow up some imo... sad to see the stang took a hit again though, glad your ok, use it as a learning experience...

rearended3.jpg

rearended2.jpg

rearended1.jpg

Attachments

• rearended3.jpg
    rearended3.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 69
  • rearended2.jpg
    rearended2.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 74
  • rearended1.jpg
    rearended1.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 68
dunno but it didnt. i thought the airbag sensors were in the front. ohh and its not getting fixed, they totalled it.

Yeah, on our cars the air bag only goes off when we are hit in the front. I asked the same thing and a buddy of mine told me that our air bag sensors are on the front only, which kind of sucks. Glad you guys are ok though.

Yeah the law is totally different here in CO. You are allowed to have limo tinted windows and carry a gun. REAL SAFE! Of course if you pull that gun out youre in a new mess of your own. But you are allowed to have it with you in your car.

Better recheck the law on tint ;) Luckily most of the cops don't carry tint meters, but I have got in trouble in Castle Rock by a cop with a db reader for my exhaust...

Back on topic, Take used private trade value subtract about 10% that's probly what you will get if you don't fight for a good price. And buy your car back if you can and resell the mods.