Starting a Stang club in SE MA - need ideas

• Sponsors (?)

Im from The Taunton,MA area and i would love to do a Cruise around here, just let me know when/if you get something planned and i would love to join you, i also got a few friends that would love to go

Glad you are interested

I sent a notice to the Globe South Weekly and I will get one in the Patriot Ledger soon. I am using the name South Shore Mustang Club:
  • NO Dues > No Meetings > Just Cruisin ' & FUN :nice:

Also, I have an email address set up> I will add the NOSPAM in it for this post so that I don't get that junk. just drop the no spam and email me if you like.
    I have a '98 GT Convertible Triple Black & I am a borderline Geezer ;:D

southshoremustangclubNOSPAM@yahoo.com

PS the underline ad thingies are part of this software>they are not mine
    Jim

That would be cool

swamp_yankee said:
I sent a notice to the Globe South Weekly and I will get one in the Patriot Ledger soon. I am using the name South Shore Mustang Club:

Also, I have an email address set up> I will add the NOSPAM in it for this post so that I don't get that junk. just drop the no spam and email me if you like.

Jim

• I met with a few guys a while back at Sam's Club
    I'd be up for a South Shore club
    I know there are a few in Carver
    I'm in Plympton

Also how about the Enterprise very local to this area

when U guys are together and lookin for a place to cruise to.. come join us at the A&W look for more info here..

www.neboc.org

and BTW we are planning a big Mustang cruise up to the lakes region of NH for a Big Mustang Show on Sept 10th at Funspot.. you're welcome to hang with us ...

Just come hang with NEBOC.. We are the original StangNET crew from Se/Mass and RI as well as North Shore and NH... We all Started up in here just like you guys then at least a dozen of us moved into our own site.. NEBOC.org . We still hang here from time to time as well

We do Cruises like no one else... check our site

dark_cobra_01 said:
Just come hang with NEBOC.. We are the original StangNET crew from Se/Mass and RI as well as North Shore and NH... We all Started up in here just like you guys then at least a dozen of us moved into our own site.. NEBOC.org . We still hang here from time to time as well

We do Cruises like no one else... check our site

I 2nd that. :nice:

swamp_yankee said:

Jim

• i like the idea of no dues, meetings etc. I live in Taunton and wouldnt mind a neboc alternative.