Steeda vs Maximum which is better

So i know that lower control arms are on of the most argued thing on this site but heres my question. I am going to buy a set of lower control arms and adjustiable uppers for my fox and i am torn between the steeda aluminum and maximum hd lower control arms. The car is a daily driver and will have 400+ whp and see OCCASIONAL strip use with drag radials so which ones would you guys suggest. I like the steeda becuase they are aluminum and the mm are steel but have the spherical bushings.

• Sponsors (?)

IMHO the Maximum Motorsports are strongest on the market, they are NOT the lightest, just the strongest. Most of Maximums stuff is for the serious road racer and are built to take punishment. I have installed many different types of control arms and other suspension items, front to back, and I like Maximums stuff, although I went with someone elses tubular K-member and such, because ultimate weight loss was my concern, not durability.

If you are going to drag race the car at all, even if only occasionally, you should not be considering the MM HD LCA, but rather their Extreme Duty. I am paraphrasing from their website and from phone conversations I've had with them. Any drag racing at all = XD.

If you are going to drag race the car at all, even if only occasionally, you should not be considering the MM HD LCA, but rather their Extreme Duty. I am paraphrasing from their website and from phone conversations I've had with them. Any drag racing at all = XD.

Ya i read the same thing. But I hear guys running the steeda ones which have a 3 part poly bushing and steeda recomends there 4600 series for street strip use. so I dont know. I was talking to a guy locally who has the steeda and he says it launch es hard as hell and hooks reallty good. I wont be luanching real crazy as i only have a built up t5 tranny.

I bolted up a set of MM LRC's last summer. I pulled the quad shocks off too. The MM's were a great buy. I have been very pleased with the way they plant the rear end. My car seems much more controlled and predictable off the line. Steeda is a good product too from what I hear. I can only tell you that from my personal expereince I have been very hapy with my MM LRC's.

I too would have to say MM is the best but that's not to say anything bad at all about Steeda...they sponsor a lot of winning racecars in both drag and road racing that have their parts on them. Steeda particularly make some really nice adjustable lower control arms that are cool because you can adjust ride height just by turning a nut.

i got a really good deal on my steeda alum lca's or i might have gone with the MM's. real happy with them. next to the subframes they are the best thing that i have done to my car. it tracks straight out of hard corners and just seems to drive better when im not on the gas.

I too would have to say MM is the best but that's not to say anything bad at all about Steeda...they sponsor a lot of winning racecars in both drag and road racing that have their parts on them. Steeda particularly make some really nice adjustable lower control arms that are cool because you can adjust ride height just by turning a nut.

MM has a set of adjustable ones like that too, thats what i have on my car. they are expensive, but worth the money... the welds are great the fit and finish was perfect and they even have a fitting to put anti-seize on the weight jacker part of my adjustable arms. steeda is also a great company... no matter what choice you make you will get a good product

also i have the drag race rear control arm with solid bushings... they are very hard on the torque boxes, especially with drag radials, so if you are gonna reinforce them now would be a good time