Steps for applying bondo to minor door dings/dents

I have to have my car ready for primer by the time my dad gets back from the caribbean on the 21rst. Today I bought 1 gallon USC FR1 Featherite bondo and UPO 714 Dolphin glaze self leveling polyester finishing putty to put on top of it. Do I just sand around the dents (beginning with what grit and finishing with what?) apply the bondo, and then apply the finishing glaze? Then sand to 320 and wait for primer? Any tips/suggestions?

• Sponsors (?)

Take a grinder and strip it to bare metal in the areas where the bondo is needed. Mix the bondo and apply it quick because it dries fast, then use a flat piece of plastic to spread it, try and get it as smooth as possible. Once its dry (15 mins) take a sander (i used 80 grit) and go back and forth until its flush with the surrounding body. This may need to be repeated several times to get it perfect. when its smooth, give it two coats of primer. Its taken me since late March working on mine and its still not quite ready. But i didn't know a thing about body work when i began so a lot of it was just correcting mistakes. Good luck.

heres is how I do it...(i work in the auto colission industry btw) If its big dents...80 grit it...after you pull the metal...apply "bondo"...sand it with 40 grit..aplly glaz putty...80 grit it...check for pinholes..if there bad apply another really thin layer of glaze to filll in pinholes...now you have the "body work" done...feather out the paint with 180d/a1st..then feather it more with 280 d/a...primer it....3 coats...wait a day or so...dry block it with 280 to get the "orange peel" of the primer...guide coat it and wet sand the primered area with 500 grit wet...if the panel has paint..you can 500 the whole panel if the whole cars getting repainted anyway.