Stereda #19 vs trickflow stage 1 cam (Help)

Darek78

Oct 6, 2004
Brooklyn
Hey guy's i have a 95 Gt 5.0 and my Q is abaut the cam i need some good advice on picking up a cam i know the computer in sn95 suck when it comes to the cam :(
but i did a little research and i see people putting e-cam and going to the steeda #19 cam
some people told me to go with trickflow stage 1 cam and i need you to help me out what cam would be the best pick from thouse 3 camshaft's
my mood's are
3.73 gears ,BBK shorty heders, cobra intake ,UD pullies, 70mm throttle body
and has a good tune up done
i went to steeda web site to chceck out the cam but they don't have any info on it when it comes to duration or lift spec's
if some one has all the info on those cams please post them up
for E cam trick flow stage 1 and steeda
i'm leaning closer for a steeda cam but i need some opinions from expirece people :D

Thank's
Derek.N

• Sponsors (?)

I run the 19 and have no complaints...As far as choosing one of those??? I choose the 19 for the reasons you mentioned...
I have swapped all kinds of stuff over on mine and the EEC works fine...Have had no issues to speak of, other than real cold weather gives me a few minute surge at start-up...mines driven Summers only tho so I can live with that...
There are a handful of cams that people have had good results with for our year EEC...
I'm by no means a guru so I'll leave it at that...Here is the card that cam with mine..
cam_card.jpg

Darek78 said:
Hey guy's i have a 95 Gt 5.0 and my Q is abaut the cam i need some good advice on picking up a cam i know the computer in sn95 suck when it comes to the cam :(
but i did a little research and i see people putting e-cam and going to the steeda #19 cam
some people told me to go with trickflow stage 1 cam and i need you to help me out what cam would be the best pick from thouse 3 camshaft's
my mood's are
3.73 gears ,BBK shorty heders, cobra intake ,UD pullies, 70mm throttle body
and has a good tune up done
i went to steeda web site to chceck out the cam but they don't have any info on it when it comes to duration or lift spec's
if some one has all the info on those cams please post them up
for E cam trick flow stage 1 and steeda
i'm leaning closer for a steeda cam but i need some opinions from expirece people :D

Thank's
Derek.N

Well... I'm not exactly experienced, but I am studying the subject. From what I have read our computers work better with more of a lob separation then most aftermarket cams have. I was going to go with the Trick flow stage 1, but it only has like 112, whereas the Steeda has 115. If you look at the Steeda #18 cam it has the same specs except for the lobe separation.

The lift on that cam is pretty mild, but my parts that I have assembled are pretty mild, and I think I'm going with some 1.7 rockers anyway.

My mods are pretty similar to yours, except I've got GT-40p heads with over size valves. The Steeda #19 for sure. :spot: