Street/Drag suspension

Fast94Cobra

Jan 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
i'm just trying to get ideas for a proper street/drag suspension for my stang. the nitroused numbers are in sig, and i just got nitto drag radials for the rear. the only suspension mods i have now are eibach springs (not the drag race ones). What kind of suspensions are people running on their daily driven cars that are also good for drag racing? im not looking for anything extreme here, just some ideas that could help me drop a couple tenths. thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I'd look into a set of tokico 5 way adjustable drag struts with those springs. Your weight transfer is going to be limited with the stiff lowering springs, but the struts will help. Also, look into a set of LCA's and a set of double adjustable UCA's to ensure you have a proper pinion angle.

anything is practical as long as you are willing to deal with it. I enjoy launching and getting the back end to squat when i leave a light... just me though. I would consider some lower and upper control arms, and a thicker sway bar. Hell go with a 5-link if you got the coin