Street racing, did I wussed out ?

I like maple syrup, long live canada! Ive been there like 3 times too.

I usually go to Niagara Falls or Niagara-on-the-Lake once a year. I proposed to my wife in the Angel Inne in Niagara-on-the-Lake. I guess you could say I like Canada too.

Canada's not all bilingual, swartskopf, mainly quebec, manitoba, and new brunswick...the rest of the country is very multicultural...

My experience in Ontario and Nova Scotia is that every road sign or other government sign, board, or publication is printed in both French and English. Is my memory playing tricks on me? (Could be that pot I used to smoked coming back).

I do believe that your comment about him "being stoned when you typed that", was overly rude.

It was rude. For a reason. I think it's more rude to drive while intoxicated and risk other's lives.

You = teh lose.

Suprasegmental!

• Sponsors (?)

rude_life said:
Umm I would say yeah thats a good thing that you pretty much went about your business and didn't race him, I just got a ticket for that chit and i wish i would have excercised more self control with that crap. Question is, do you excercise that type of control ALL the time? Don't be all proud of yourself if you just did it once but you race everybody every other time your challenged.

I'm gonna be VERY honest with you.
Since I got my stang at 17 years old, I street raced ONCE. And It was versus my friend's 90 GT on a FARMER road like nothing around but fields. It was the safest thing ever but still I didn't do it again.

Black95GTS said:
Dude just let it lie, he's Canadian. Nuff said.

For all the aggression throughout this thread, needless to say I never would have thought it would take place in 94-95 Specific, but that is another matter...

But ignorant, blatant, discriminatory comments aimed at a category of people is... so beyond ridiculous. I am happy to see who I can now eliminate from my field of conversation.
Such a disappointment... :nonono:

Yeah, Happy Canada Day to you too. :canada:

****ers.

LOL it went Street Racing>Smoking Pot>****ing Canadians, the canadians get blamed for everything. A post on here could be like "Can I adjust my TPS?? and the answer will be like no cause it was made by some damn Canadian"

original_post_different_thread_dirrection.jpg

Caldwell, welcome to my world.

Everytime I post some crap anywhere on this board, 60% of the replies are racist against french Canadians. If we would blast the fawcke of the Americans in each of our replies, we would've been banned since a looooooooonngg time ago. But we'r Canadians, and this board is moderated by Americans, and they moderate by their philosophy... "Think big, we'r the best of all"

This message is towards dumbarse Americans, not to somes of respectful and open-minded that replied in this thread.

xr8d302 said:
Annnyway....I'm Canadian too. Joe95GT, that's hilarious....I hope you like me and Caldwell dude, we're harmless and put too much time into our cars...
Yup. You guys were primarily the ones I was talking about. Caldwell is one of the funniest mother****ers I've ever seen. :D

I got no problem with Canadians until they start baggin on America.

True story....

Me and a bunch of my friends got really wasted one night and ran into the "Canadian Club" at school. We just thought they were a group a dudes, and then they started to laugh because my one friend tripped over a crack in the sidewalk (seriously), and talked all kinds of crazy stuff about how Americans are irresponsible. After a few words were exchanged, we found out that they were in this Canadian Club. This one fool tried to get hard so I just started swinging.

.....that was the first night I spent in the drunk tank. :bang:

Anyway....yeah....yall are cool as ****.

Joe

Wow, this thread is still going. You know, I have a couple of relatives that are Canadian, the only problem I have with them (and others I suppose) is they say "ehh" way too much. "How's the weather, ehh?" They could have just stopped at the word "weather", but nope, they had to go and do it. That's pretty much the extent of my discrimination towards Canadians. From now on, I am only going to use labels such as "North Americans" to be politically correct.

well....the last real SERIOUS street race i was involved in was actually a couple years ago....I was stock except for the Bassani cat-back and the chrome wheels....I raced my buddy in a turbo Integra in a 30mph-125mph roll on....cured most of my need for speed on public roads running inches from eachother with his front bumber at my rear view mirror at 120+mph....then to watch 3 friends die street racing in the time since then to see what happend to their bodies physically would stop almost anyone from racing....im not anti-street racing, but there is a time for street racing and there is a time to not street race....the key is knowing when that is...and when to shut it down....

Anthony