strut tower brace?

• Sponsors (?)

Check out these braces from snows performance. They are aluminum and they come in some cool looking colors too. http://www.snowperformance.net/images/bracing_200x_tn.gif

Will a steeda brace clear a trickflow?

I thought the only ones that did were the ford racing and edelbrock braces? I dont know much about the topic though :D

I Ordered my brace from mustangs unlimited. It clears my performer intake and is powdercoated black. Those guys are really easy and nice to deal with too.

If any of you guys get one to clear a trick flow if you get any free time could you get me a pic and some measurements on it i was thinking about trying to fab my own i like to be different can't be more different then custom made :p thanks

MysteryMachine said:
If any of you guys get one to clear a trick flow if you get any free time could you get me a pic and some measurements on it i was thinking about trying to fab my own i like to be different can't be more different then custom made :p thanks

Mine clears the trick flow street heat intake, its from mustangsunlimited on ebay i think its $90 with shipping.