Subframe connectors

93lx50conv

May 27, 2003
Easton PA 18045
Well Ill get my car back with the 3 73's today...I have the aluminum driveshaft to put on too and eibach pro kit springs with kyb agx's. Now i want some subframe connectors for my 93 lx 5.0 conv. Does name brand really matter?...I just want to get a cheap set for 30-35 bucks on ebay. Or for the extra dollar which i dont care about...is there any nicer ones people prefer?. thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Only ones I would ever consider are maximum motorsports full length ones, but thats just my preference, if you want cheap then ebay will work, but id only want my car to be wearing a full lenght design since they are so much sturdier.....

Besides the point, let me know how you like the KYB AGX's. I am thinking of getting them, but not sure yet.

BlownStangGT said:
Only ones I would ever consider are maximum motorsports full length ones, but thats just my preference, if you want cheap then ebay will work, but id only want my car to be wearing a full lenght design since they are so much sturdier.....

Besides the point, let me know how you like the KYB AGX's. I am thinking of getting them, but not sure yet.

I have these too and I strongly agree. Since subs are welded on get the best and be done with it. They are a fairly inexpensive mod and they will make a huge difference even on a stock car.

I dunno about most people, but I just made my own. Cheap and easy to build if you're got access to a mig welder and a few tools.
attachment.php

The ones in the diagram are the same ones I made except I added some seat braces.They cost me about $15 in total.The 1"x2"x1/8 tubing is the same size as the Maximum Motorsports regular length ones and thicker than a lot of other ones I have seen.