Supercharged Silver 93 Gt For Sale, More Cobra Than Gt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh1892

Aug 13, 2012
Hey guys, I'm selling my 93 Mustang GT, located in Northwest Indiana. I am asking for $12,500 or best offer. The car has 134,000 miles on it, but has been rebuilt by a certified SVT mechanic within the last 10,000 miles. I probably have close to $30k in the car. I've created a website with all the specs and pics as well as my contact info at 93mustang.weebly.com .

UPDATE: If anyone is interested, I will come down to $9000, that's my bottom price.

4323540_orig.jpg
5072171_orig.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

beautiful car, and i hate to be the basher, but for asking price and as well taken care of as you say. the core support is showing red paint,front bumper looks cracked in center and faded paint, rear drums? 4.10 with a supercharged 5 speed car? talk about not pulling through rpm's? burn-out king.. also the technology in the car is ancient history.. i love the car but i believe your asking price is a little high, even at 9,000.. we all think our cars are worth way more than the truly are, hell i have a $70,000 chassis that i keep getting 25-30k offers on

Status
Not open for further replies.