suspension gurus racing stock

twuxtop

Aug 17, 2005
"The Mustang II tubular control arms and beefy sway bar look good. Mustang II suspensions are rugged and reliable, and have lots of aftermarket options, but they aren't designed for maximum handling at the road course."

hi can you tell me what besides the spindles makes the new setup here 4th pic down
http://popularhotrodding.com/tech/0505phr_susp/

better than the first setup 3rd picture down. see i have 66fairlane tubulargw all over spherical strut rods, roller perches, stock setup not coilover or m2. and i would like more tire room and after market spindles. but as long as i can align her i dont see why she aint track worthy.
i am just comparing different setups and track worthyness. sure i hate my towers and lack of tire space, and sure the stock spindles are possibly my weak link, and sure i would like some scp adjustable ackerman spindles, but i have gone 100mph round corners and itwas real smooth ride built well with a bumpsteer kit. sure parts can fail but so do nacsar parts. my car is street but being built for roadracing and safety and strength, a real good street car track capable, seats will be on floor cage will be installed etc. anyhow your opinions and comments are needed! thanks

• Sponsors (?)