suspension/rim/tire mods on the way

JBVobra

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2000
Corpus Christi, Tx.
I've got h&r sport springs, mm cc plates, nitto 315/35s, and 2 17x10.5 rims on the way. Damn, can't wait to see her lowered a bit and with some legit meat out rear

question for owners that have done h&r springs: iso combo? I went ahead and ordered both front and rear new mm isos. But I have no idea what I'll end up doing and what kind of drop to expect with each combo (all new isos or all original isos or no isos or a combination approach) :shrug: car is a daily driver at the moment so I need adequate clearance...but i got to get rid of the 4x4 stance. any suggestions on combo?

• Sponsors (?)

i still have iso's with my h&r's and the front of my car isnt low enough and the rear sits lower than the front when i fill up with gas....but then again i have a bastard cobra. everyone makes springs for gt's 96-98 cobras and 03-04 cobras. no love for the new edge cobras. i think the problem is that because im running the aluminum block the nose isnt heavy enough.

i know this is bad, but i am going to take them out and cut a half coil off and see what that does for me. i would take the iso's out but this is a DD so i dont want the noise from running no iso's.