Sve High Performance Fuel System

• Sponsors (?)

So help me figure out the best method to go about this. My stock fuel lines and rail is able to support the power I'm wanting to make. I need more pump and bigger injectors. I'll probably go 60# injectors to give me a little room to grow down the road. I'm thinking two options...

Option #1:
- Drop in an Aeromotive 340lph in tank fuel pump.
- Order the "tuner" Vortech kit that omits the T-Rex boost a pump, because the 340 should be enough, right?
http://www.andersonfordmotorsport.c...it-with-a-free-power-pipe-fits-86-93-mustang/
- Does an aftermarket FPR, like my Kirban, increase fuel pressure with boost?
- Is there anything else I would need because I bought the "tuner" Vortech kit? I'm assuming they make the tuner kit for people who already have their fuel system up to par. An intake pipe is omitted but if I order from Anderson they throw in a free power pipe. Can I achieve the tuning that I need through an SCT dyno tune?

Option #2:
- Order the standard Vortech V3-Si kit and run the T-Rex boost a pump with my current 255lph in tank.

For simplicity, I like the idea of running a single in tank pump, which is why I would like to go with option #1. Plus the "tuner kit" is cheaper.

Another question, can I send my 75mm Pro-M bullet MAF in to be recalibrated for the supercharger and bigger injectors?

Tuner kit will include everything you need minus the fuel/tuning. Every bracket, pipe, hose, tube you need is included. If you want to save a few dollars go with the UPR boost pipe over the Anderson piece. Personally the T rex is the way I have gone in the past but I've seen several cars more recently running a single 340 pump without issue. It's a personal preference at this point you'll be fine either way. Your current fpr will work for you without issue and a competent tuner can burn an SCT chip for you on the dyno.

Have you got pricing on the V3 Si tuner kit yet? If you haven't ordered give me a shot a quoting you on it, shoot me a PM

Tuner kit will include everything you need minus the fuel/tuning. Every bracket, pipe, hose, tube you need is included. If you want to save a few dollars go with the UPR boost pipe over the Anderson piece. Personally the T rex is the way I have gone in the past but I've seen several cars more recently running a single 340 pump without issue. It's a personal preference at this point you'll be fine either way. Your current fpr will work for you without issue and a competent tuner can burn an SCT chip for you on the dyno.

Have you got pricing on the V3 Si tuner kit yet? If you haven't ordered give me a shot a quoting you on it, shoot me a PM

Awesome, thanks for the info. I thought that post was going to get lost and I was going to have to start another thread on the subject lol. Best deal I've seen on the tuner kit is from Anderson, power pipe included, $2,999 (link in above post). I will definitely send you a PM when the time comes, I haven't got my taxes done yet.....you know how that goes $$$.

Reactions: 1 user