SVO lost it's innocence

The top one is a 5.56 Car 15 that was restructured into the bull pup frame. The lower is a 20 guage. Bul pups are totally legal and are widely available. I have a 20 guage BP that I use for home def if ever needed. I recommend these for women if they are cool around firearms, they are fun, compace and easy to use.

The weapon ban that was in effect was a joke in reality, al that thing banned was a menacing look, all of the weapons were still available in the same caliber just not the same "menacing look". I have legeally owned all of my firearms throughout the ban and some of them I purchased during the ban, I have to make some modifications to them now though to get them to what they are suppose to look like, but it is still the same rifle that can do the same job in the end.

• Sponsors (?)

Asha'man you are correct in the Top being a Steyr But both firearms are in the Bullpup classification because of the structure of the weapon. Bullpup is more than a brand name now, it has became a Standard for this Type of firearm. Any Shotgun/Rifle that has a Stock/Sunk Barrel is in the BP classification now.

fiche technique:
Calibre: 5.56mm NATO
Chargeur: 30 ou 42 balles
Fréquence de tir: 727 balles par minute
Poids: environ 4 kg.
Poids du projectile: 4 grammes
Rapidité: 884 mètres/seconde
Puissance: 1570 joules

a_bullpup.jpg

AKu-94
_OW_TKB22PM(300).jpg