SVT five spoke wheels?

mean78

Mar 3, 2008
i was wonderin if anyone has ever fit a SVT five spoke wheel (the "flat spoke") under a mustang II and made it look normal?

they were on new cobras, i think they arr good looking and would like to see some tucked nicely under a II

• Sponsors (?)

yeah i think so to, i would love to have those with 245/40/17`s just barley at the wheel well but tucked nicley in on my car

but i havent seen them on a II ever

im planning the 5 lug conversion already tho so ill just go for the 5 lug

17 " wheels

It would be hard to put a 17X9 rim on the MII. I have 17X8 in the rear with 0 offset. The tire is 225X45R17. It rubs on the rear of the fender where it folds under severly lightly when cornering. I have rolled the fender lips as much as possible. I have +35 mm offset on the front wheels with 205X40R17's. I can turn lock to lock and no rubbing. This does work and I have been driving daily for allmost 2 years. I went through two sets of front wheels till I found the right offset to work. You are free to use this information for what it's worth.

Attachments

• Copy of Mustang 109.jpg
    Copy of Mustang 109.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 142
It would be hard to put a 17X9 rim on the MII. I have 17X8 in the rear with 0 offset. The tire is 225X45R17. It rubs on the rear of the fender where it folds under severly lightly when cornering. I have rolled the fender lips as much as possible. I have +35 mm offset on the front wheels with 205X40R17's. I can turn lock to lock and no rubbing. This does work and I have been driving daily for allmost 2 years. I went through two sets of front wheels till I found the right offset to work. You are free to use this information for what it's worth.

ive seen your car a few times on the web, i have to compliment it seriously!

i love the look!, how did you lower the rear?